This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man shut up

i just said have respect for other peoples Sh!t.

post a pic of your car....

Comment

Jesus H. christ guys. Give the guy a break! You guys hate so much on FF drive cars! He probably did get scared because of those irrational 'opinions'. At least have a bit of courtesy and respect.

Comment

But even with that said people take insults to there cars along the time lines as insulting there wife's It just breeds trouble and there is no need for.
        If anyone insulted my car I'd bleed 'em.

Comment

POS here in japan we dont rock ricer lights. and 17 in wheels on a honda!! shame on u may the honda gods forgive ur stupidity

Comment

aightall the people who are making fun of his car probably have like a tempo or dont have a car.

so stfu

Comment

dude u need to relax it's like they are making fun of your car or something..... if you keep calling people out to show off their car it's a little insulting especially since you don't have a car

Comment

the car is nice.... he just needs a little guidance.... atleast he didn't do something that you can't unfix

Comment

no man chill...

just who cares half of the people making fun of him probly have like a minivan or summin

who cares, iam just saying respect

Comment

hahaha it's ok man just let it go.... hahaha like everybody that posted earlier everybody is titled to their opinion, it's no fair calling them names that's why there is a forum for people to state their opinions. I got flamed for saying something ealier, but everybody understood that it was my opinion....

Comment

thast aight i guess then lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by nedinic
                        no man chill...

just who cares half of the people making fun of him probly have like a minivan or summin

who cares, iam just saying respect
                        I think somebody wrote something like this into the Bill of Rights...something about Free Speech or some crazy idea like that. I don't like his car, I'll say that bluntly and honestly, that doesn't mean I think he's an awful person. You need to grow up and learn that respect and kissing a person's *Censored**Censored**Censored* for no reason are not the same thing. You have to remember that a car, while important, is not how one's worth is measured.

Comment

theres nothing patriotic about not having any tact or not being polite. Its not a hard concept to grasp. If you honestly believe the way you wrote then you should have to defend your self when someone dissagrees. but aparently you feel the need to.

edit: Shouldnt have to defend your self, i ment to say
                          Last edited by nissanguy_24; 04-04-2004, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                            theres nothing patriotic about not having any tact or not being polite. Its not a hard concept to grasp. If you honestly believe the way you wrote then you should have to defend your self when someone dissagrees. but aparently you feel the need to.
                            That's why they made you a mod

Comment

I say it depends on people's taste. Lots of guys here are haterz. He chose that car and he made it look with his taste. Give some respect. Don't be a 13 year old and curse. Lets see what u think about one pic. Just gotta find it.

Comment

Here we go. wtf?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X