Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf?!?!

Integra Silvia Front CONVERSION!
    Last edited by hardcoredrift; 04-27-2004, 07:38 PM.

O man thats so hot ! and old...
    [EDITED]
    jk

Comment

the bumper looks like an r32 to me.

Comment

Looks stupid.

Comment

its classic rice all it needs is lambo doors supra rear lights and 15000 type R logo's and neons

Comment

the car is a nice car it might not go fast but its nice and I don't no what gives people the rights to make fun of cars thats some ones put time and effort in to.if you don't like somthing thats youre tast but I think its cool for a show tipe car.

Comment

Originally posted by rx7imprt
              the car is a nice car it might not go fast but its nice and I don't no what gives people the rights to make fun of cars thats some ones put time and effort in to.if you don't like somthing thats youre tast but I think its cool for a show tipe car.
              why would you want to make an integra into a silvia? just go buy a silvia. it's one of the stupidest thing i've ever seen. so what if it's a showcar. don't disgrace the silvia series by putting it's front end on an integ or FF at that matter. it's just wrong and pointless.

Comment

i dont h8 show cars i just think things like this serve no logical perpuse as its looks naff and as TougeDorifuto says just get a silvia if you want a car that looks like that

Comment

hahaha the kit is going for $999 hahaha oh god and it says "why are your prices so low?" hahaha it even says the kit is listed at 799

Comment

Why would somebody want to put a silvia front on another car you ask??? You all think the silvia front is pretty sexy don't you? What if you like the front but not the rest of the car? or what if that's the only part you can afford? I'd gladly put a different front on my car. i think I'd rather have a classic Z front on mine. Not that I don't like my car, it would just look nicer to me. If this is pointless then so is any kind of car modification. All your performance sh!t is pointless too because it's just your taste and what you like so it must be pointless. That's what your saying pretty much. Am I the only person on here that just likes cars in general and doesn't have to hate on everything except the exact thing I'm into? I'd like to make a show car someday, but I don't know if I'll tell anybody on here cause I'll just get flamed for all my hard work and dedication. Is electronics not as much work as performance parts? I'd like somebody to make a decent fiberglass enclosure and tell me that they hate it and that they aren't proud of what they have done. All cars are, or can be, great. So why don't we all stop the b!tchin and be more mature.

Oh. And I like it. I like the older JDM tegs better, but I hate the dots. Nasty dots.

Insert 2¢ here.
                    Last edited by Misthael; 04-28-2004, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TougeDorifuto
                      why would you want to make an integra into a silvia? just go buy a silvia. it's one of the stupidest thing i've ever seen. so what if it's a showcar. don't disgrace the silvia series by putting it's front end on an integ or FF at that matter. it's just wrong and pointless.
                      cuz its a show car. if it's as good on the in side as it is on the out side that car could win a lot of shows. you can't digrace a car it has no feeling only the people driving them. and be sides show cars arn't my cup of tea any ways. a car should be able to do what you wan't it to do. any handa type cars a waist of mony any ways . but who ever thought to make that will win a lot of awards.

ps. right on who ever talked about liking cars in genrel. cars are great
                      Last edited by rx7imprt; 04-29-2004, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X