Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you trying to say man? did i miss something?

Comment

touge

If you live in Sacramento you need to hit up Hwy xx to xxx into Cool C.A. (yes the town is called Cool) or xxxxxxx rd
      plus there is tons of other roads up in xxxxxxx hills

heck. start out in San Diego pacific coast HYW drive ALL THE WAY up the cost of California on HYW 1 500 miles of touge goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by nissanguy_24; 05-10-2004, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
        so anyone thats run the touge on here, or anyone who hopes to get into it
        I haven't ran a windy mountain road but I have hit up some windy roads and gripped them to my fullest.

Comment

Re: touge

Originally posted by Kouki_Dookie
          If you live in Sacramento you need to hit.....

.....heck. start out in San Diego Pacific Coast HYW drive ALL THE WAY up the cost of California on HYW 1 500 miles of touge goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          DO NOT POST SPOTS ON THE BOARD

Comment

PRODIGY i live right across the border of michigan. On the other side of the ambasedor bridge in windsor ontario
            sweet i though there would be a couple touge roads there but i guess not

Comment

yea of course gripping, drifting the touge is jus dangerous. i hope to probably get a eg6 and turn that into a spoon/jdm touge runner.
              Last edited by MrodDrft; 05-10-2004, 07:19 PM.

Comment

confused

i live in Kelowna, B.C. Canada..man...we have sum tighttt little roads here...like 7km-100km roads that are maddd twisty...they are awesome..and i finally after 2 years have the suspension setup nicely for backroading in my lude...

I have one comment tho..im kinda confused by some people on here...not all of u own carsor can drive and just like to type for shits? ah well..

man..wow..first post..haha...

Comment

You all need to move to New England...

Ran my hill some more last night - I wish I didn't have to live in FL during the year.

Looking at this guide to the Touge locations posted on the first page, none of those roads (besides some of the switchbacks on the hill climbs) really look that all impressive, or at least no more impressive than a lot of US roads. I do like how they are quite isolated though - often the drfining characteristic of a good road.

This thread is probably on the hairy edge of being considered "discussion of illegal activity" so nobody say anything that could make it shut down, please...

-MR

Comment

BTW - props to Mrod for digging up the 'ole Touge thread!

-MR

Comment

Build one like this:

*local guy's car, super fast*

Comment

B18? or 3S? or 4G63T?

-MR

Comment

B18 hehe

Comment

I can't wait for my swap...
                            and AWD...

-MR

Comment

Spots

Oops sorry

I guess you could call 500 miles of highway a "spot"

Comment

Working...
                              X