This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touge Racing...

hehe, i like talking about touge racing... its cool.. i wanna move out to like hawaii and run some races on those mountians what yall think about touge?

touge's cool ive done a lil around here but we really dont have any moutains just find a road with a lot of hills and curves, most ive my experience has been in a ff drivetrain wich is cool but i cant wait till i get my camaro to do a lil drift and touge as well
    and yes i do know ill get bashed for drifting a domestic car but i dont care its all cool

Comment

its cool, there was a guy on here, crazy hawaiian that drift's a domestic...

Comment

well i have found a quite a few spots for some touge racing. malibu. it goes from coast to PCH to mountains, and the roads are all curves. it is definitely one of the better places to go for a lot of roads to race on.

Comment

www.canyondriving.com is a great place for touge people in cali... im on there forum but im not from cali so i really dont matter... anywayz check it out...

Comment

re:

not too bad of a site.. but the vids need to be higher quality for sure.. adn how about some touge??lol

Comment

I seen a real life picture of Haruna, Akina from Initial D, and I just about creamed my pants.

Comment

if you could get them and post them id love to see them... sounds cool...

Comment

[i] yes i do know ill get bashed for drifting a domestic car but i dont care its all cool [/B]
                  Why would someone do that? It is nice to see people break down the walls and stereotypes about drifting.

if you could get them and post them id love to see them... sounds cool...
                  Sure,their very nice locations,but you'd have to have a lot of balls to drive fast through them.

Here are all of the locations and some others..

http://www.h2.dion.ne.jp/~eg9/gallery.htm

and some of Haruna.

Comment

Hey just to clear up for domestics, when i first got into drifting, i seen it, read it, studied, initial d, & other dvd's, watched and loathed in it. I was driving my 93grand am at the time and couldent do $hit, but tried half a$$ single corner "powerslide" drifts(in the summer), and now since its impounded for no insurance and gone, im rollin my moms boyfriend old school mustang witch i RIP up on and never touch the ebrake. Its an auto, but im learning allot about brake/gas control allong with counter correct. Its cool cause last night it snowed and i got some video footage, but the passenger neglected to keep the horizon and street together, it was cold. But right now im perfecting "tap that a$$" what i refer to it as where all my practice builds up to my best move & i get my bumber to graze or plow the snow burms behind me untill i want to straiten out the car. So for now thats how i get off, domestic drifting till i can find an 86 near me. Take advantage of the snow, but be safe and if you attack to hard in the snow, nothing can push you forward out of the drift, so u will deffintly burm bomb it and will need skills or a buddy to get the front end out.

Comment

Did everyone lose thier posts(or login) due to that last forum crash, i had to make a new user name (Sidewaysae86). Did anyone else have to make a new name, i couldent log on to my old one. Sorry if my previous post was too long streached.

Comment

Originally posted by Slideways86
                        Did everyone lose thier posts(or login) due to that last forum crash, i had to make a new user name (Sidewaysae86). Did anyone else have to make a new name, i couldent log on to my old one. Sorry if my previous post was too long streached.
                        http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...=&threadid=578

Comment

One good thing about the area I live in... not far from some SWEET roads.
                          www.planetboost.com/images/226
                          Dont mind the pics of the mighty "Drift Van"

Jim

Comment

thats really sweet looking, its actully really a nice scene, they're pavement markings are stange...(my dad works for the city and lies pavement markings sometimes...) thanks for the link..

Comment

hey, anyone from japan or knows japanese... what is the charcter for touge... well how about drift and racer also? i actully have a reason behind this...

Comment

Working...
                              X