This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbies need to read.

i love this site, been here for a while, if you are new, don't say things like nice ride, or just post up "sweet", you're waisting bandwidth, try to be intelegent, use the search feature, and try google, yahoo, altavista. oh yeah and...

thank you for reading, because of you i'm done

i love this site, been here for a while, if you are new, don't say things like nice ride, or just post up "sweet", you're waisting bandwidth, try to be intelegent, use the search feature, and try google, yahoo, altavista. oh yeah and...
    Yea, you bad ol Newbies. Stop WASTING the bandwidth and please try to be INTELLIGENT when posting.

Comment

That is just plain stupid. If people choose to post some pics of their cars, or vids of drifting they expect feedback and responses to bump the thread to the top for others to see.

Comment

how exactly is this pics and vids? im just curious....

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
          That is just plain stupid. If people choose to post some pics of their cars, or vids of drifting they expect feedback and responses to bump the thread to the top for others to see.
          i agree wit 1 88, in a way. just posting up 1 word is kinda a waste, at least write a sentence wit that 1 word. but it is the internet and esp. if u post a vid or pic and u want a response, a lot of people would just post up their expression of the vid or pic usually in a word. so i guess nobody wins......LOL

Comment

I'm sure if you searched there are pleny of posts like this one... you just wasted bandwidth, search to see if it has been posted before you post it.

Comment

yeah

Comment

true

Comment

Re: newbies need to read.

Originally posted by mdelong

thank you for reading, because of you i'm done
                  Hypocrite, what you just did was a waste, what im doing is a waste to, im a hypocrite for calling you a hypocrite, eep!

Comment

Working...
                  X