• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad drives it, He takes it to work since he threw away his prelude

Comment

Originally posted by DriftinCressida
      My dad drives it, He takes it to work since he threw away his prelude
      Will if you think about selling it send me a pm.........and a good deal::::wink wink:::::

Comment

Oh man...I need an FR, too much FF for me lately...I want that 86 also, if you're selling it...

Comment

ah you'll come back to drifting like a baby crying for its mother sooner or later

sorry for the cressida though

Comment

No thanks, heh, I have an LSD on it, and the transmission oil and engine oil have been changed and well maintanenced. The interior and exterior are close to flawless. Plus it has only about 80k miles on it I think. I stopped driving it because it looks old, heh, now I walk to school. So sad. hehe. Not giving her up though.

Comment

Battle scars! I want my car to look like that. Dont walk to school showoff your battle scars and if any one asks "What the hell happend to your car" tell them your a touge racer or something

Comment

Wow, ur an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST/^\DRIFTer
                  Battle scars! I want my car to look like that. Dont walk to school showoff your battle scars and if any one asks "What the hell happend to your car" tell them your a touge racer or something
                  I want you to stare very closely at the first picture...And get my message you dumass.

Comment

Christ, what happened? And maybe all you need is a break; let your nerves or whatever it is that you rattled settle a bit. I have a feeling you'll fall back into the sport again eventually, I truely do.

B-Wurm

Comment

yo cressida, just outta curisouity, is your car AT or MT?

Comment

auto.

Comment

You have any pictures of the 86?

Comment

no, the pics were taken by some friends, the 86 is never home whenever my friends come over anyways. And my dad is asian, he doesnt want anyone to see pics of our property over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                              Shut up...During when he was posting in the forums, he had an accident that broke several major bones. He was hospitalized and didn't return until several months later. So you see, he came back. And for the rest of you flaming newbies...I wouldn't talk so big if I had like 17 or some 2 digit number posts. You're suppose to build peoples' respect during that time, you little pricks. I still have respect for Driftin Cressida. He's one of the few who drifted in this forum. You know how dedicated you have to be, to become a drifter? You think you little pre-teens can handle it?(I'm assuming your age) You gotta have time and repair crap when it breaks. Maybe he doesn't have time and doesn't wanna repair that crap(I've seen his car, it was pretty banged up from the accident). And he was discussing the bad stuff about drifting. Of course, that shouldn't stop him from drifting, but thats just what he thinks.

Drifting Cressida...Don't give up entirely. Drift when the time is right for you as everyone said. And show up these little DU MAs...

thai, 1st of all...calm down and u shut up, who ru to tell neone to shutup?? forums is a place of talk and ones own opinion, and thats what drifting cressida wanted. 2nd, do u really need 100 or more posts to become some sort of elite respected person here? puhahahha....thats funny. 3rd, dont assume anything bout neone unless u met them in person. 4th, yes i do realize how much dedication it takes to be into something such as drifting. i served in the Marine Corps for 4 years so i know the meaning of the word dedication, do u??? and last but not least, what i stated to drifting cressida meant in no way of disrespecting him. i simply said why ru gonna let these big companies making money off drifting get u down so much??? im sorry to hear that he broke sooo many bones from an accident, and honestly, i hope hes doing well. but dont let others or even an accident ruin what u love doing. esp. if it involves drifting. accidents are inevitable when it comes to drifting, its part of the lifestyle. by the way, how old ru? calling everyone little pricks....grow up kid.

Comment

Working...
                              X