Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahem. I regret to inform you that you unfortunately mistook Mr. PG's post as an act of seriousness. Please let me inquire as to what we, at Mr. PG's estate, can to for you to rectify this misinterpreted situation. Gratefully yours,

Alfred, Butlier du PG.

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
      Oh yeah: What's boughetto? Bouge and ghetto! Haha i haven't heard that song since senior year in highschool.
      ahahha ya man that video is soo Fu*kin funny lol see man we have a connection here, thats why you should help a brother out, this brother needs a team and thats whats up

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
        Where did you post on ziptied? I'm Dorifto_PG on there. I don't ever recall. Yeah we are a bunch of snobby bit.ches on Ziptied. Hehe. That what happens when cocky drifters own forums or something. A lot of it is just Internet BS though. Its more of a pub than a web board. Trial by fire. PLus, we end up posting there slightly inebriated sometimes.
        Yea guys on ziptied.com are F-ing Ba-stards!! No really they are, I have to have an argument with them about once a week to satisfy the need.

About your comment about searching the internet first before posting. If you noticed before we started really moderating the forums, you had the SAME questions over and over and over again...It got to the point I wanted to ban everyone, well if I had the power too. I say searching for yourself is much more rewarding then bugging others straight off. At least try to get a general idea of something helps when asking questions. Because theres plenty of information about LSDs, RWD cars and parts out there, just people need to make an effort.

You don't get it that much on ziptied.com because you scare everyone off, hehe JK

Comment

ahhaa ya i agree with you wickd you guys are sorta intimidating, i feel like a freakin acrade drifter on tht forum even though ive been drifting for a few years now and succesfully piloted a fd3s

Comment

Working...
          X