Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Like the second one you posted, the first one is just to much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
      The first one is a piece of cowshit. The camber is retarded, the hipari useless, the wheels in poor taste, the bodykit is absolute garbage and the wee little mirrors are probably good bait for catching queers.
      Thats whats popular in Japan right now, blame the Japanese version of the Fast and the Furious!

I just think its real cool how they make real life cars look all exaderated and cartoony.

If I ever become a good drifter someday and have the money, I'm gonna build an FC like that, give it a deep purple sparkly paint job, and catch all the queers I want! :P Just playing!

Joking aside, with my heterosexuality intact, I really would like to have a purple car...

Comment

purple cars are dope. I like brown a lot too.

I just think that every single car in this thread except for the 2nd one and the one I posted is junk.

Comment

purple is such and awsome color for a car, but only if the car can back it up. the track only drift car i want to build is a drop top onevia in midnight purple..and of course its gonna have 450 rwhp and be low enough to rip off the front end on a speed bump...hence the "track only" part

Comment

the first one is a bit too much for me, but still good, the second one looks crap and outdated, the third one is nice. but this one is real good, so clean and plain, and nice.
            Attached Files

Comment

why dont u make your own decision on the whole thing.

juuuust my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanaka
                the first one is a bit too much for me, but still good, the second one looks crap and outdated, the third one is nice. but this one is real good, so clean and plain, and nice.
                Ahahahahaah that one sucks the hardest of them all I think.

Outdated? What a joke. an FC is not a new car. You just have no taste or appreciation for the clean lines and form of a factory car. Outdated, hell. How old are you? 15? 16? I'm not much older than you at all but it seems like it is a totally different mentality between people your age and mine.

Comment

Call me boring, but I prefer the FC with no body kit at all.

Comment

YOUR BORING

Comment

hey pal, the FC is outdated. So is the 13B. Want to know whats not? An RX-8. A RENESIS engine. Pick up one of thems, and then we will talk about what body kits are outdated. If you are driving an out of date car anyways, why not bust out the Square front wings, super boxy bodykits and deep dish mesh momos?

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt a RENESIS a 13b?

Comment

Ahahahahaah that one sucks the hardest of them all I think.

Outdated? What a joke. an FC is not a new car. You just have no taste or appreciation for the clean lines and form of a factory car. Outdated, hell. How old are you? 15? 16? I'm not much older than you at all but it seems like it is a totally different mentality between people your age and mine.
                          Fuk that man, how u know how old i am, i could be 13 and i could be 80, so fuking wot, i dont have to be your age to have a taste of my own. i think the kit looks outdated and that's all there is to it, i dont give a sh!t about wot you have to say about it.
                          Last edited by Tanaka; 10-01-2004, 01:59 AM.

Comment

From the way you type, act, and your lousy taste in cars I'm going to put you at around 14. Maybe 13.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have posted this topic.

Comment

the way i act??? look at you man, you accuse me of not liking the factury line and being from 13 to 16 when you know nothing about me, did i ever say i dont like the factury car? and loucy taste??? take the car i posted and the second car to any auto saloon in japan, if the people that loke mine isnt double the people that like the second one, u win. and hey, i like fc and that's why i posted here, what i dont care is the sh!t you have for my opinion, but the way you put it all together, i had to post back, and yea you say in 13, but you look alot worse than me.

Comment

From the way you type, act, and your lousy taste in cars I'm going to put you at around 14. Maybe 13.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have posted this topic.
                                be quiet *Censored*parry i don't care what you think, you suck and don't write anything on the fourms that i post, jeez la weez you *censored*

Comment

Working...
                                X