No announcement yet.

The definition of a drifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link. I will have to check it out sometime. Wish I had a car to go there with though...

Comment

wow that was like, out of the bible or sumthin..,there is still hope for you? ahahahaha, wtf? well i never really thought of drifting that hard. i mean if i couldnt afford to do it i wouldnt. its just a fun hobby that i have...but if i thought it was ruiining lives i guess id stop. hahahaha, i like this guy. hahahahahahahaha...

Comment

Who is this guy? Why would you be up at 2:30 am worried about how everyone else is spending their money? Frankly, I think his lame attempt to define "The Drifter" was ridiculous.

I resent in particular his stereotype of drifters as being a bunch of losers with bad jobs and no other dreams and aspirations. I know that some people may not have the means to afford some of the nicer machines and modifications most suitable for the sport. But many people in the sport have decent jobs and have the freedom to have a hobby such as this.

To tell those who know that drifting is a part of their life to quit is to tell them to forget their greatest passion. This person wasted his time joining the forum. On a site dedicated to the sport of drifting, conversation should be productive to the sport. But rather than adding to the forum this person has tried to defeat its purpose.

Comment

why does he have 80 posts if he hates us so much? and who says it is a career. its something you do when you are bored. Drifting is about having fun.
          Oh and whats this about calling us queers. that is very disrespectful. HOMOPHOBE! go back to your farm you hater.
          Last edited by Nismo89; 03-22-2005, 10:21 PM.

Comment

I bet he has 80 posts because he used to want to know how to drift. But then he realized he wasn't any good at it, became discouraged and quit. At this point he became everything that he described as being the definition of a drifter. In his bitterness he made this post, angry because he could never make a career out of it. That's my speculation. Either that or he spent 80 posts bugging people about not drifting.

Comment

hahah

we should all pitch in a few bucks and put this guys life into a screenplay format, sell it to FOX and make millions off some lame realtiy show about people who sit in front of the computer, bashing on drift forums. opening scene could be a middleaged, twice married, obease man in his underwear. eating cold kentucky fried chicken and smoking a parliment menthol cigarette. he briefly scratches his groin only to realize that his very existence is so meaningless, even the "low lifes" in the drift forums are laughing at him. then he cries himslef to sleep on his telli-tubby bed spread...dreaming of Tscuchiya, and Kazama, and Taniguchi, and...

lol, yeah im pretty bored and i tired so that was a little rediculous...

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Drift
                we should all pitch in a few bucks and put this guys life into a screenplay format, sell it to FOX and make millions off some lame realtiy show about people who sit in front of the computer, bashing on drift forums. opening scene could be a middleaged, twice married, obease man in his underwear. eating cold kentucky fried chicken and smoking a parliment menthol cigarette. he briefly scratches his groin only to realize that his very existence is so meaningless, even the "low lifes" in the drift forums are laughing at him. then he cries himslef to sleep on his telli-tubby bed spread...dreaming of Tscuchiya, and Kazama, and Taniguchi, and...

lol, yeah im pretty bored and i tired so that was a little rediculous...
                why does this description fit me to a T ..... and its Newports man not Parliment :P

Comment

Originally posted by VuDuDoc
                  why does this description fit me to a T ..... and its Newports man not Parliment :P
                  hahahaha, im sorry i should have been more considerate as to your choice of tobacco produstc. lol

Comment

hahaha Carlos!!!

haha i like the sound of selling the idea to FOX and making millions

And whats up with the thread starter AyE! This guy sounds like he had a bad expirance with a Ugly Stick lol but seriously if he felt that way about drifting, in my book theman should just be shot! lol can i say that? i dont know. ok now im just talking to myself

Comment

its a hobby, why put down someone who like to have fun doing what they like. it seams you dont have a whole lot of fun in your life. Your name is doriboi, so i am guessin you are into it as well.

Not everyone is poor off there *Censored**Censored**Censored* trying to support what they like you know. If they are are poor off there *Censored**Censored**Censored*, and the like there hobby... let be happy. for god sakes shut the f up.

This is a board for people that like this sort of thing. if you dont like it... get the f out

Comment

Working...
                      X