Have up to $10,000 and looking for a decent S-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have up to $10,000 and looking for a decent S-13

Sup? I've never drifted before but am looking to learn. I need to get a decent machine to start. I'm obviously not looking to spend the amount listed since this will be my first drifting car. People have suggested getting a cheap S-13 to start. If you people could offer me some good places to buy from, I'm all ears. If you have any other cars to recomend for a first time dirfter, I'm also interested. Thanks!

these forums are a good place to start lookin for a good deal.
    pending on where you live , i could suggest some sites i have gotten mine from...

Comment

How hard is it to find a car? you found this website, there are a million just like it and every one of them has a classified section and a million "what should my first car be threads..."

And if your not spending that much money , why did you post that amount?

Comment

If you'll excuse me, I'm very new to all this. I kind of stumbled upon this site. I threw the number up because I can spend that much, but probably won't since as I stated this will be my first drift car. (I could spend a portion then use the rest on parts, additions, etc) I'm just aiming at not getting screwed over so I always make it apparent that opinions are welcome. In my area, it's harder to come by an S-13 or any dirft car so chances are I'll have to venture out farther. But anyway, I must once again thank INTERNET for showing me how considerate forum users are of "newbies!"

Comment

I don't know where you're at but, check ebay. There are usually alot on there. With that kind of budget it shouldn't be hard. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...501391071&rd=1 I know you wanted to build it yourself but, this one's sweet. Check out 240sxforums.com too they've got a classified section just like we do on here. Good luck and welcome to drifting.com

Comment

dont cry!! you have questions and so do other people.......

you should mention WHERE you are. There are millions of people selling cars all over the place.

This is a "help me, help you' situation...im not tryin to clown you

Heres a tip:
            - Post how much you are willing to spend on the car alone.
            - Post where you are and how far you can travel.

I personally wouldnt suggest buying a car 'unseen', if you are new to all of this. If I were starting out, Id look for a car that was as stock as possible and then build it up myself.

you dont want to buy someone elses headache....create your own That way you'll learn about the car as you go.

If you're in my area, I'll help locate sumthin with you.

Good luck...

Comment

hey if your looking for some SR20det's installed into 240's let me know I have 4 of them

Comment

Originally posted by Astro Sherrie
                If you'll excuse me, I'm very new to all this. I kind of stumbled upon this site. I threw the number up because I can spend that much, but probably won't since as I stated this will be my first drift car. (I could spend a portion then use the rest on parts, additions, etc) I'm just aiming at not getting screwed over so I always make it apparent that opinions are welcome. In my area, it's harder to come by an S-13 or any dirft car so chances are I'll have to venture out farther. But anyway, I must once again thank INTERNET for showing me how considerate forum users are of "newbies!"
                The common assumption is that if you're knowledgable enough to know what an S13 is, then you're smart enough to find one in your area. I found my '92 with 62,000mi in three weeks. I paid $2,500 for it.

People can't help you unless you let them. How can we find you a car if we don't know where you are? Or are you actually willing to drive 3,000 miles to get a $3,000 car?

Why post a number that you're not willing to spend? It has no relevance to anyone here - we only have use for the amount you're willing to spend.

And what makes you think that a group of random strangers is going to particularly nice to someone on the internet expecting people to be nice when she's rude to them?

Suggestions: Be nice. Provide relevant information to your query. Search forums yourself. Check outside resources, like your local paper or regional car sales magazine, or internet sites that sell cars for your area.

And don't get an attitude, you won't last a day on ANY forum like that.

Comment

either its her time of the month or shes just an internet bully haha... wtf is your problem. either get that stick out or put it back in. whatever makes you feel better. no matter what you say at the end of your post, you still sound like a bit c h haha

Originally posted by DriftGirl
                  dont cry!! you have questions and so do other people.......

you should mention WHERE you are. There are millions of people selling cars all over the place.

This is a "help me, help you' situation...im not tryin to clown you

Heres a tip:
                  - Post how much you are willing to spend on the car alone.
                  - Post where you are and how far you can travel.

I personally wouldnt suggest buying a car 'unseen', if you are new to all of this. If I were starting out, Id look for a car that was as stock as possible and then build it up myself.

you dont want to buy someone elses headache....create your own That way you'll learn about the car as you go.

If you're in my area, I'll help locate sumthin with you.

Good luck...

Comment

dude..you're so *Censored**Censored**Censored*. This thread is hella old, so STFU If he was in my area I couldve almost got him a car for lunch money.

Didnt even comment on his tacky avitar
                    Last edited by DriftGirl; 11-23-2004, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Hey man check out my car!

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...threadid=10157

Comment

TEM 503 - Answer to your email !

You emailed me about s13's I have still (2) left to sell. One is done w/ exception of the exterior. Email me directly at: NICK@Assetmc.com I'm going to sell a couple of cars prety cheap soon!

Comment

Working...
                        X