Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turbo cressida for sale.$2800

the car is not running.

has brand new turbo kit and custom intercooler, brand new paint job and excellent body and interior. for more info email me or check out tabtuesday.com in the classifieds section. I was askig for $4000 and i a paid $2800 just for the trubo kit, so i take it a s a loss.

87 toyota cressida
    6mgte
    7mgte manifold
    ct-26 turbo 3 hrs use...brand new
    custom front mount intercooler
    greddy catch can
    blitz blowoff valve
    vortech fmu
    k's boost gauge
    k's oil pressure guauge
    greddy profec b
    jvc headunit
    razo hift light

featured in super street magazine and seen in street custom, d speed, drift tengoku, and young version.

will take cash or make trade offers.

email me rasrx7@aol.com

sooooo, why doesnt it run

Comment

this is probably a dumb question but whats a cressida?

Comment

friggin sweet as 4 door is what it is. actually, its a toyota luxury vehicle from the 80s that many old people bought but hella tight old people

Comment

not runnin

boostin 10lbs on a 250000 mile 6mge toyota motor.....i think its pretty self explanatory after that.hehehe....got boost happy, the motor didint like it.....secondly the cressida was the luxury edition toyota before the lexus line hit the states.....basically it could be the ls400 of the 80s...........excellent vip drift car.....read the older options..ull see it...
          the latest pics

when i started the project a year ago
          Last edited by rasrx7; 11-10-2004, 02:41 PM.

Comment

i'd buy it...but he won't sell it to me. btw, ron, you forgot to mention that the interior is immaculate for being such an old car... no funky odors, no cigarette burns, no cracks on the dash, the windows roll up just fine and everything on the car works...except for the motor. definitely a good buy.

Comment

All you cali folks. Too bad you ain't on the east coast.

Comment

any takers?

willing to ship. willing to trade for a stock 240sx or ae86 5spd. ill take the loss... Just the turbo kit alone is worth $2500.....anyone?

Comment

Nice car, i'm interested, but can you tell me a little more, like what's wrong with the car exactly, and if you still have those super fins, thanks.

Comment

This car is a really nice car in person, and nice interior for stock, comfy. Got to ride in it when Tim had it for that while. haha

Comment

sorry no more super fins.

i sold the fins right before i repainted the cressida. If you are interested in a set of fins i have a 15" set of work ewing fins complete with all parts.

As far a the car goes, it was running fine, but on the way home from the nisei, due to the high mileage on the motor and a leak in the oil pan seal, I believe it might have been a number of things.

1. Motor had over 200000 on it.
                      2. No build up of internals for turbo.
                      3. Stock headgasket.
                      4. 10 lbs of boost
                      5. oil pan gasket leak due to removing pan for oil return tap and not properly sealing it.

Those were the things leading to the problem.

Now the motor wont turn over.

People say probably just head gasket, but i think it was that and maybe the block. No major oil leaks like cracks either, but maybe internal damage.

I got quoted $450 to $700 for a new motor 6mge and the suggested HKS headgasket for $280. Put together and installed for another $350. Which is if you buy the car for $2000 a great deal on a turbo charged cressida.

Comment

Working...
                      X