Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola good people!

Hello all!

As you can see I am new here, but wanted to take a minute and say hello and see what we can do about getting to know a little about each other.

So, on that track, tell me a little about yourselves and your interests regarding the forums topics

Talk to you more later

Welcome to drifting.com. I know that you don't want to hear my life story but, I'll tell you how I got interested in drifting. About seven years ago I lived in Hawaii, my dad's in the Navy, while there I hung out with some friends that were from Japan and they introduced me to drifting. After watching hour upon hour of option videos I knew I had to try it. I visited Japan several times and became more obsessed. I had a hachi (AE86) it was an sr5 but, could still drift. Swapped in a 4AGZE and LSD and started drifting and touge. After spending about 5 years drifting in Hawaii, I moved here to Texas which sucks cause there aren't many people that know about drifting. I have an S13 that I'm starting to build for drifting. I hang out with some people that do and that's about it. I found drifting.com and have been hooked on here ever since. As far as forum topics, I think that we should maybe have some car specific topics where people can offer advice on specific cars. Other than that I really like the forums, every one is cool and we don't have such childish people like other forums. I am proud to be a member. I hope you enjoy your stay on drifting.com.

Comment

Working...
    X