Red 1996 240SX
    5-Speed
    78,xxx miles on chasis/engine
    Injen Intake
    DC Headers
    HKS Exhaust
    New Sumitomo Tires
    10" Kicker Sub with Amp

The Good: Car runs well, has never been abused (Just drifted a few times on the old tires ). No leaks or mechanical problems. Oil changed every 2000 miles, spark plugs changed at 60,000.

The Bad: Has a ding near the drivers side door, near the tire. Has a few minor scratches.

I took pictures but found out the were in black/white. :/
    Will post new pictures when I get my friends digital camera (2 days from now).

Offer: No idea. KBB says ~$6300, but I am not going by that. I'm open to all offers or trades[cars, no crotch rockets please].

Contact: Gaara@Iname.com or 770 862 9533 (After 5pm please). I am located near Northlake but am willing to meet anyone interested within 150 miles.

Pictures are to be added shortly, the camera was MIA today. :/

Bump

Comment

Pictures

Comment

Is it a SE?

Comment

Yep. Has the factory spoiler/other options. The emblems were shaved off though (except for Nissan emblem on the hood).

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Been offered a few car trades, but no serious intrest yet. If anyone wants to see the car in person, just call me [770 862 9533] and we can set something up. One of the main things I would be looking to trade for would be an RX-7...so if someone has one and wants to trade it, let me know and we can try and work something out.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

I have 1987 RX-7 Non-Turbo that needs a new main seal or a new engine. Body has 3 dents but nothing real major. Interior is in excellent condition. ^_^;

Comment

Going to have to pass on that...thanks though..

Comment

Working...
                    X