Awsome Deal On Fc3s!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awsome Deal On Fc3s!!

i have a 1987 FC GXL N/A for sale for only 1000 bucks....its doesnt have a 13b...but its ready for a V8 or a TII conversion!...i can give you some pictures just e-mail me at NHDrifterFC@aol.com

your giving up huuuh. once my apax seal went, i gave up too.

free bump/\/\/\

Comment

yeah....im starting my price at $1000...if no one buys it at that im lowering it too $500 are you interested?...i just need to get rid of it i want to get a more reliable drift car and less expencive like an AE86...but if your interested i'll sell it to you for $500..i can some pictures of it right now if you wantt?

Comment

got pics of the car? i maybe interested....where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by XDrifterX
          got pics of the car? i maybe interested....where are you located?
          yeah i got pics...i dont know how to post them on this but i can send them to you via e-mail i just need your e-mail address...note that the car does not come with a motor...but everything is in very nice shape...im selling the car for $1,000obo... NHDrifterFC@aol.com

Comment

im in southern New Hampshire

Comment

oh i don't get the $500 discount like the other guy....

daviddysinger@excite.com

thanks! dave

Comment

well i'll tell you what...if your interested i have the car for sale localy at $1000 if it doesnt sell within a week i'll sell the car to you for $500 alright? this car really inst a cheap looking car either it is in very nice shape considering how old it is....im pretty much just ripping myself off for selling it for 1000.....ha im pretty much giving it away for 500

Comment

Re: Awsome Deal On Fc3s!!

Originally posted by NHDrifter
                  i have a 1987 FC GXL N/A for sale for only 1000 bucks....its doesnt have a 13b...but its ready for a V8 or a TII conversion!...i can give you some pictures just e-mail me at NHDrifterFC@aol.com
                  check your pm

Comment

sorry im sorta new to drifting.com...how do you check your "PM"

Comment

Working...
                    X