parting out my 95 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parting out my 95 240sx

i had my 95 s14 for sale a while ago, it had a s15 front end, and im parting it out due to it being salvaged after a minor collision. So pretty much anything can go, except for the tranny and swap pieces.

All interior pieces and misc parts

After market parts include: s15 vis hood, s15 headlights with minor scratches

just let me know what you need. thanks

Will you ship? How much you asking for the S15 headlights and fenders?

Comment

I Will buy your power steering hardlines! let me know how much! thanks

Comment

How much for the whole s15 front end? What color is it? Is it complete? I have enough money to afford a complete front end since mine is kinda jacked up right now.

Comment

the only part of the s15 conversion i have available is the hood witch is a vis invader hood and the headlights, ill try to get some pics up of both of them tomrrow. If a bumper and fenders are somethin you need, i am a tuning shop so i can hook you up with a good deal.

as for the hard lines ill have to see, or make a offer casue ive never really priced those before but if you need em i got em.

thanks for all the intrest.

Comment

illl give you $50 for the hardlines... let me know asap please... thanks

Comment

ill buy the dash off ur hands , whats the price? and also what color?

Comment

very interesting in ur s15 headlights and hood. email me at baov.nguyen@sbcglobal.net w/ more info and pricing plz. located in socal and willing to pick up if possible

Comment

how much for your driver side window shipped to 90501? if you could e-mail me at yoshidaex@aol.com please.

Comment

my email wasnt letting me send em, so heres the pics of the scratches, ill take 600 for the headlights and the hood and ill throw in a extra set of bulbs.
                    Attached Files

Comment

1 more
                      Attached Files

Comment

do you have the factory fog lights that came off of the original front bumper?

Comment

hi , i need that dash man , plz email at stanman18@gmail.com for how much u want for it and what color it is , and if possible pics .

thx

Comment

Would you be interested in getting rid of the shell once your done parting out the car. I'm in sacramento and can come pic it up. You can get ahold of me at zach@toms-printing.com

Comment

about the dash im not sure becuase if i have a offer for the whole shell, i dont know if they want the dash to, but it is black. So if your interested in the shell wit or without the engine let me know. I am keeping the tranny and 5spd components, (pedals, etc.). so im more then open to offers i also have a set of rims that are in perfect condition, and are 4 lug. so if you want a set of drift rims that actually look good then there ya go. there not very wider but will work. ill sell the 2 rims with tires for 250 and ill try to get some pics up. thanks for all the intrest.

Oh and the only stock zenki parts i have are the headlights, but i got some other misc engine parts too. thanks.

-Tim

Comment

Working...
                              X