Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurePerformance
    yeah i have a extra power steering pump for 50$
    You know how much shipping will be to San Diego, 92021? Also, just to make sure, this is a working pump and made for a 95-up 240sx?

Comment

Do you have the front spindles?

Comment

Im interested in your guage cluster,let me know how much u would be willing to seel that for,and are they the white faced??

Comment

i do have the front spindles but they are 4 lug, and the gauge cluster is a black face froma 96 with about 80k on it for 50$. thanks

Comment

and about the power sterring pump its will be 15$ shipped to you and it came from a working 95. so let me know. thanks

Comment

I heard the spindles were the same on the SEs and base models. Email me at Jmpitt820@hotmail.com.

Comment

and about the power sterring pump its will be 15$ shipped to you and it came from a working 95. so let me know. thanks
                The total is $65 then? How do you want to me to pay you?

Comment

however you want, my paypal is tim_loden@hotmail.com or you can send a money order or cash, but if your going to do that il give my address in a email. thanks

Comment

however you want, my paypal is tim_loden@hotmail.com or you can send a money order or cash, but if your going to do that il give my address in a email. thanks
                    Payment sent through Paypal. Please send it to the confirmed address on Paypal. Let me know when you ship out the pump and if you can provide me a tracking number. Thank you.

Comment

no problem, ill try to get it sent out today. thanks again.

Comment

no problem, ill try to get it sent out today. thanks again.
                        Cool, let me know when you ship it out so I know when to expect it. Email me at ...
                        Last edited by vsiev; 07-30-2008, 11:07 AM. Reason: spam

Comment

all these people tell me they want stuff but never come threw, i really need to get rid of this stuff so ill lower all the prices just to get it out of here. so let me know seriously what you need. thanks.

Comment

Was the power steering pump been shipped out? Let me know.

Comment

hey sorry for the delay ive just been really busy with xmas and all but i just sent the pump out today, i emailed the tracking number to your yahoo account. thanks again.

Comment

Do you have a working powered antenna for the 96 240SX?

Comment

Working...
                                X