ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road Racing Camaro chassis,roll cage,perfect Drift project....pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Racing Camaro chassis,roll cage,perfect Drift project....pics...

I might finally sell my baby, been in storage for too long and it needs a good home.Please buy it before I start to rebuilt it.....

A perfect road race,drift project, ,name it this car is built to last and very stiff...
    8 point roll cage. 4 point subframe connectors welded to cage and chassis.
    Body has been prepedd and ready for base coat, DP 40 primer and base coat underside and engine bay.Car never been involved in a cash.
    extra stiff chassis with extra nimble handling, true professionnal race car chassis. with huge potential for serious road racing, lapping,drift or show

2500$ obo, can also make a package deal with more parts ,engine,transmission,wheels, PRICE IS VERY LOW COMPARED TO WHAT IT TAKES TO BUILD A SIMILAR CHASSIS.

Peter
    ratelle_motorsport@yahoo.com

links to pictures...PICS:
    PS: the bare chassis is for sale not the completed car ....

[IMG] [/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG]

this chassis was averaging 1.2 Gs on a 200 ft skidpad, on 16s DOT tires. completed chassis with fluids and driver is 2870 pounds.

The engine was an aluminum 335 V8, putting over 600 hp at the flywheel, so this is a very stiff and serious chassis, would make a great drift project ,extremely clean and light.

Comment

maybe if you would be more specific on what your selling the chance of interest might be greater.

" a 200 shell + cage + misc parts i have laying around " for 2500 bux isnt exactly appealing or specific.

Comment

what may not be interesting from you ,could be for someone else.

basically ,what you see is what you get, 2500 is negociable and if someone is serious about buying it, just contact me by email and you will get the whole story of the thing.

at 2500$ for a ready to paint shell,cage,subframe connectors,prep and stiffening is not expensive at all.

Get a stock one, gutting the car,undercoating acid dip,putting an 8 point cage, 4 point subframe connectors , and a body prep by a professionnal and you will end up at much more than 2500$.

this is a great starting point for a drift project ,to replace a shot road racing chassis or drag racing .

Serious people email please

Peter

Comment

the original post i foudn kinda confusing on what all you got as far as the tranny/wheels etc you listed.

Comment

well, I have sold most of the parts separately, some stuff available still separately or as package deal with chassis.

NEW race built muncie m-21 close ratio with new hurst shifter
            NEW race suspension components like, adjustable panhard rod,lower control arms etc, (extreme duty rod ends), steel bushings with nyliners,adjustable shocks,road race sway bars set, urethane bushings, etc etc

NEW roller rockers, NEW edelbrock intake, full lenght headers.
            Australian Borg Warner 9 bolts rear end, 3.27 gears posi.
            NEW ultra lite gauges, battery case , underdrive billet pulley set.Holley 750 cfm DP race only,some more...

also used stuff like 16x8 wheels,350 4 bolts main motor,etc...

complete drivetrain is sold, wilwood racing brake system sold, aluminum K-member,with pinion rack and aluminum A-arms are sold,kirkey seat sold,lexan back glass sold(i will give a oem backglass with the chassis),compomotive racing wheels sold... so dont ask.

Comment

Looks really nice, almost too nice to drift! hahahah! Definately a good deal for someone that wants to buy a professionally done chassis. I drive like a maniac (aka prone to crashing), and I'm cheaper than my Chinese girlfriend so not something I'd be interested in. But to everyone else out there, this looks like some good stuff! The car I'm currently building is straight up ghetto style, bought the chassis (84 V6 model) with a 6 pt cage for $50 hahaha. Maybe try posting this for sale on thirdgen.org?

I might be interested in the M21 and some of the suspension. Can you list the prices for each?

Comment

I might sell the suspension parts, but not before I sell the chassis, if the buyer wants to get a package deal ,I want to be able to include parts to help him building the chassis faster.

I am asking 900$ for the NEW muncie m-21 with hurst shifter.

I included a picture of it, here

Peter

[IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

still for sale, great project ,ask for more infos or pics.

Peter

Comment

to all of you guys who ask for my suspension parts being sold separately, I might sell them separately but after Ive sold the chassis,because I want to give the priority to the one who is buying the whole thing

thanks
                    Peter

Comment

NEW PRICE for faster sale.

2100 US$

firm

Peter

Comment

Umm. You did not say.. 'Camaro, perfect drift project'

Lets just all pretend it was a bad dream.

Either way, nice car, wrong forum.

Comment

If everything is good and straight on the chassis, like you say it is (looks like it is), this is actually a pretty good setup you've got. A friend of mine road races one of these generation camaro's and does quite well in it. I saw him go out during the last race of the season on some rear tires that were quite bad (heat cycled one too many times), and was sliding that thing like I've never seen one driven before. He got off the track and came up to me and was all "Dude!! Did you see me drifting that thing everywhere?!?"

Hahaha.... it's good car, seems pretty well balanced. If I didn't already have something going, I might take a closer look at this deal. Good luck with your sale, have you tried posting an ad in your scca region newsletter or anything like that? Most of the "drifters" on this board might not be open minded enough to take on a project car of this magnitude.

Comment

nice to hear from an open minded person...I will try the SCCA forums.

I have too many cars in the shop right now ,and this one has been sitting for too many years,and have no time to rebuilt it for now.

Just want to help someone out there ,who wants to start with a real clean and straight chassis for a VERY good price.

thanks ali...

Peter

Comment

very nice setup, ive been thinking about building a camaro for drift competition, unfortunately i have 2 other project right now and cant pick it up, that thing would be a VERY good chassis for a drift setup. good luck on the sale.

BTW, where are you located?

Comment

Working...
                              X