ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road Racing Camaro chassis,roll cage,perfect Drift project....pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The chassis is located at the US/CANADA border, on the Canadian side of it. Champlain NY Border station.

You pick up or I can deliver for $$.

Thanks
    Peter

Comment

and its strored inside, not in the snow lol.

Comment

might wanna try posting it on Thirdgen.org they have a classifieds section and every now and then people put up an ad looking for a rolling chassis but Im sure you'll get more interest there than on here

and yes a camaro can drift just as good as any of the import cars can I've held many drifts in my Iroc and I don't really consider myself as a good drifter or even close to one but I can hold a drift for yards and not on a turn

Comment

Yeah ill give it a try.

Would love to see this chassis sold to someone serious about racing or building a car.

Its alot for the price.

Peter

Comment

would make a perfect gift for christmas...

Comment

ttt

Comment

So what makes this the "perfect drift project".

Comment

this designation of "perfect" drift project seems to bother lots of japanese car owners out there, because domestics are not considered trendy enought or light enough for drifting...

Well I said perfect not ultimate ,just because I think that fight between what "can" be considered as a drift car and what cannot...is a freakin waste of time.

This chassis can be turned into a perfect drift car, simply because it is an extra stiff semi tubular chassis, and safe (cage), light for a domestic (2700 pounds curb),was running a 600rwhp engine and can take much more.chassis has been prepped ,full body work no bondo crap, all steel and acid dip prep.

had extra nimble handling,easy to drive fast(1.31 at mid -ohio)and extremely forgiving chassis, and can be built for cheap ...depending on your budget. and it can accomodate almost any engines for the puny 225 hp 305 to any 1000hp aluminum LS1 422ci motors.N/A, turbo,S/c name it, same for transmissions adaptability, only depends on your budget.

the best of all is, its for sale for the price of putting a cage and stiffenning another passenger , that may need major chassis work and body preparation to become competitive at the end.

I think this chassis provides versatility ,and a budget friendly project to someone who is serious about racing , drifting or simply a G machine.

Peter

Comment

Lol sorry, i wasnt trying to be offensive, it was an honest question. Im interested actually. And dont tell me i only buy japanese cars. The 2nd last car i owned was a 91 SC thunderbird..... and i hate ford unless this new mustang proves to be better then the tampon the old ones were. Im actually thinking of getting this and SLOWLY building it up for the next few years. That is if your ok with me putting an worldy amount of parts on it from different origins and maybe a european motor and not a V8. Cause ive had a guy not sell me a camaro before cause i said i dont wanna put a 350 in it. If anything ill PM you.

Comment

well, im sorry ,but i had soo many insults on dirft forums about the domestic /jdm war that now, Im sick of it.

Actually I would be proud of someone using this chassis to build a creative and innovative race car out of it. With the size of the engine bay (it also uses a separated K-member so its very easy for a powertrain swap), you can fit any engines like a bimmer v12 ,v8 mercedes or v12 whatever you want ...

I am not going to say I wont let you build the car with something else than domestic stuff, If you buy it is YOUR chassis and you do whatever you want with it.Also would be happy selling my car to someone with creativity.

as long as you got money for it...lol

PS: dont wait too long I am thinking of keeping it for me now...

Peter
                      ratelle_motorsport@yahoo.com

Comment

zoom zoom

Comment

Start 2005 season with a good ,serious acid dipped, stiffened and caged chassis, ready to paint.

save lots of money and time compared to building a similar chassis yourself.

Peter

Comment

is this a "rolling chasis" ?

is everything welded?

Comment

chassis haven't been seam welded, since many SCCA classes prohibits seamwelding on touring chassies.

you can seam weld the chassis if you want but this chassis is extremely stiff in its actual form , since its a semi tubular chassis .

Peter.

Comment

the chassis is going to be on Ebay this week end, so this is your last chance to get it for this cheap price.Otherwise buy it for more on ebay.

Peter

Comment

Working...
                                X