• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: NRG Quick Release Hubs, $80-90

THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS SALE!

CF and Titanium = $90
    Silver,Red,Blue = $80

+SHIPPING

I have 2 of each color on sale!!!!!! very limited supply!!! if you would like a color other than silver, and you want the hub now please contact me! or feel free to post here!

First come first serve, these will go quickly!

Silver

Red

Carbon Fiber

Titanium

Blue

Price for titanium or carbon fiber is slightly more but contact me for pricing and shipping info!

colin@shift-lock.net
    AIM: COLINatSRT
    or call: 714-632-3482

Are those hubs universal fit or what cars will they fit. I have an fc and was just wondering.

Comment

you get an aftermarket hub like momo and then you put this on top of it and then you put your aftermarket wheel on top of that, they area universal fit for any 6 hole application

Comment

bump

Comment

ttt

Comment

if you put the aftermarket hub on first then the quick release hub on after dont you think your wheel will stick out kinda far ? oh and heads up for kids quick release are not street legal because they dont support horn buttons, but that doesnt really stop anyone, just letting you know.

Comment

Actually these are legal because they DO support horn buttons, IN FACT they include extra hardware to extend the wiring which is VERY easy to install. it extends the wheel an extra 2.5" which a lot of people actually look for with drifting, which is the reason why a lot of people buy HUB extenders

Originally posted by frictionfighter
              if you put the aftermarket hub on first then the quick release hub on after dont you think your wheel will stick out kinda far ? oh and heads up for kids quick release are not street legal because they dont support horn buttons, but that doesnt really stop anyone, just letting you know.

Comment

so wheres the horn button go then do you have to attach it everytime you put on the wheel ?

Comment

Here you go smarty

To answer your question, the horn button goes on the steering wheel.

if you knew how quick release hubs work (which you don't) you could use common sense (which you didn't) to figure out that half of the hub attaches to the wheel, and the other attaches to the car, meaning that for a horn button to work, two terminals must touch-- as you can see in the pictures below, only one position for the hub will work, which matches the two terminals and adds for further safety and makes the driver not have to stress about whether the wheel is locked in or not.

Any further questions feel free to post, I'd be happy to help you out

Comment

i know how it works thats why i figured that the wire connecting your horn to your wheel would have to be disconnected when the wheel was taken off and then reconnected when it was put back on. but it would have been easier if you just said the it had a damn terminal it made contact with rather then

"IN FACT they include extra hardware to extend the wiring which is VERY easy to install."

because to me "extend the wiring" doesnt mean that it can be unattached at any point, just elongated.

Comment

Sorry about your misunderstanding...but what would be the point of a quick release hub that just comes off by a couple feet lol. Any way my point of telling you that it has extended wiring is that some hubs don't come with the connectors to make it through the hub and quick release hub, but this does

Originally posted by frictionfighter
                      i know how it works thats why i figured that the wire connecting your horn to your wheel would have to be disconnected when the wheel was taken off and then reconnected when it was put back on. but it would have been easier if you just said the it had a damn terminal it made contact with rather then

"IN FACT they include extra hardware to extend the wiring which is VERY easy to install."

because to me "extend the wiring" doesnt mean that it can be unattached at any point, just elongated.

Comment

alrighty then, thanks. good luck with the sell.

Comment

thanks

Comment

These quick releases are dope! I've been using the same one for about 4 mths. now and they are street legal and it does retain the horn. It comes with the wiring to re wire the horn button. I love mine, and it saved me about $200.00 over the Signal piece. Happy selling.

Comment

Thanks!! bump!

Comment

Working...
                              X