WTB JZX81 coil overs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB JZX81 coil overs

Just as the title says. I need JZX81 coil overs. PM me or something if you have or know of a place where i can get either new or used. I already talked to JIC and i pretty much think that they are not what i want for the price they are asking. Tein as far as i know after talking to a sales rep has nothing. KO last i heard were custom order for 2600 through drift speed. so if you know of a place that can get me something, please let me know.

I have a friend that can get them from Japan. From what I was told is that they are no longer availble from just about all the companies. Mostly likly JICs and Kei Offices are the most common out there.

Comment

Originally posted by eyecandy
      I have a friend that can get them from Japan. From what I was told is that they are no longer availble from just about all the companies. Mostly likly JICs and Kei Offices are the most common out there.
      new or used? i will take either if the price is right. does your friend have an email that i can contact him at or maybe he can visit toyotacressida.com and start selling used sets there and make himself some money. a set of body height adjustable KO for 1500 would be the deal or any other company that is body height adjustable for under a grand.

Comment

I am not sure about new, but I know for sure he can get used. He lives in Japan, I will have to ask him about giving out his email, cause I am sure he will not like getting bombarded with emails.

Comment

I may have a set for sale but they will be used!

e-mail me if your intrested

hp39091316@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
          X