ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: My 10AE RX-7 so. cal. (ebay auction)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: My 10AE RX-7 so. cal. (ebay auction)

My car ws in the shop for a long while getting a remanufactured engine installed and now I'm selling it. It's a great car with alot of quality modifications and I hate to see it go but my parents are forcing me to sell it because I've spent too much on it up to this point. The only thing that could be worse is that I'm being forced to auction it off and I can't screen the buyer, I would love to see a rotary fan get this car that would take great care of it as I have and give the old gal some track time, which i never got around to doing because the entire time I owned it, it's spent more time in the shop than on the street. If you're unable to place a bid could you refer this auction to any other rotary fans that'll give it a good home.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4506336257

You can reach me on AIM my screen name is lazymatt7 or at my email adress lazymatt7@netscape.net with any questions regardng the mods and everythingthing else you might want to know.

Thanks everyone.

Bump for the nicest FC I've ever seen.

Comment

Id buy it but its to expensive for me right now, i got a 88 FC vert im tuning for drift. whered u get that lip its nice, i wanna get one.

Comment

The previous owner put it on there. It's rare. And I believe they don't make them anymore. If I can get in cntact with him I'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
        X