X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: 180SX do-luck aero kit for silvia front

(Located in Seattle)
    http://www.do-luck-usa.com/products.html?auto=RPS13

I'm looking to trade my 180sx do-luck aero kit for a complete silvia front end. my kit includes:
    - front bumper
    - side steps
    - rear skirts
    - headlight intake
    - amber lights with harnesses

the whole kit retails for over $2000 on do-luck's website (do-luck-usa.com). there is some slight damage on the fb that is shown in the pic attached. if you have any questions, reply to this thread so everyone can see them. thanks

btw: if you want pics of the rest of the kit on the car, post your email. please don't ask for pics unless you're actually interested.

edit: i'm also on NWN with a lot more posts and some feedback if any of you want to check. same username.
    edit2: i'm also on evolutionm.net with even more posts and more feedback. once again, same username.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kensuke; 11-22-2004, 12:51 AM.

i have a hookup in japan for a conv, so i'll also take $650+ship

Comment

i may be getting the bumper repaired within the next few days... would anyone be interested if it were fixed? i would only take a trade for a silvia conv at that point (no cash sale).

Comment

if you're close enough, i can meet up with you and also give you my stock hood, fenders, and popup lights with motors. in that case, the silvia front has to be in extremely mint condition.

Comment

Working...
        X