FS 1991 240sx coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 1991 240sx coupe

Selling my 91 coupe black on black. Has newer KA from a 93 with 66k on motor. 5spd. manuel and AC works. car is pretty much stock except for a tanabe exhust, I think it's a G Madallion. I'll have picture tomorrow. If you have any questions, email me at chun225@yahoo.com

where in socal you located?

Comment

how much? my friend is looking for one... hit me up back on this topic or on aim "afneornnyymous" peace

Comment

66k on a 93 motor? Where on God's green earth did you find this motor? All of the ones I come across are at least near the 100k mark.

Comment

I'm in Walnut..

I don't know on the motor. It runs and pulls strong. Also, I don't think Nissan uses the KA in just the 240sx. I'll have my friend do a compression test this weekend.

Comment

how much you asking for the car?

Comment

I'm asking 3,000

Comment

sorry for the big pictures guys.

Comment

ypuve got mail

Comment

wow nice 240 dude...how much do you think it would be to ship it to New Hampshire?

Comment

I have no clue how much shipping will be. Your clear across the country. I'm guessing at least a 1k. A lot of people are interested and yet nobody has come to see it. It must be the holiday.

Comment

yeah i would deffinatly come check it out but, the car is way accross the map...sorry dude...good luck with the sale i mean this car is awsome!

Comment

Thanks NHDrifter I see your selling your FC. Are those any fun? My friend put a mustang v8 in one, but I have yet to try it out.

Comment

ttt

Comment

MUHAHAH i live in walnut too......just so you wnat to know. Never seen a black one driven around. Sweet car dude

Comment

Working...
                              X