Wanted: body modification for Hyundai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: body modification for Hyundai

Hi, I hope I get a warm welcome in the drifting.com forums. Anyway, im wondering if anyone can link me to a vendor that would have some body mod for a 2001 hyundai sonata. I want to modify my car I recieved from my parents, make it mine so to speak. Any thing, even comments would be helpful. If i cant find anything, I may have to make it myself.
    Last edited by 2501; 11-25-2004, 12:42 AM.

If you want to fix up your Hyundai go to www.sharkracing.com they specialize in Hyundai parts. They actually have some nice kits for the Sonata and other cars. My friend also knows a shop in New England that fixs up Hyundai cars. He has a custom made quad throttle body for his car and its iodized red. It looks awesome cause it has a box around the throttles in carbon fiber and has a clear center so you can see the red butterflies on the throttle. But sharkracing is your best bet on Hyundai tuning and you can call them to get more site and shops out there. I hope that helps you out.

Comment

Im looking into your site right now, its still loading, but thanks a bunch. Wow this site is great, thanks again!

Comment

that site is ok, but nothing for my sonata, any others?

Comment

www.google.com

Comment

i make custom body kits for all vehicles...so if you can design it, i can make it. let me know....

Comment

I used google alot, and could not find anything. I will pm you about the custom body thing.

Comment

yeah just let me know.

Comment

sooo happy

Comment

Working...
                  X