FS: 1995 240sx SE w/ABS in Dallas, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1995 240sx SE w/ABS in Dallas, Texas

I have too many cars on the insurance policy and dont have the budget to have another project, so i'm letting go of this clean 1995 S14.

The car has 178k but runs smoooth and was maintained very well. Unfortunately the transmission is an automatic but a 5sp swap can be done for under $500, i even have a spare transmission for $100 and a KA24de with 44k miles for $500 if anyone is interested. The car does have ABS and i beleive it should have LSD too, but im going to have to check up on that. Everything on the car is pretty much stock besides the air filter which was put on by the previous owner. Like any used car, there are minor wear and tear from daily driving including door dings etc. Overall the car is in great condition.

Problems:
    -The rear trunk latch is broken, but the key still opens it fine.
    -Front rotors are warped but you can picks some up for $50 or so from autozone
    -Crack in the front bumper by the fender, and paint chip in the front/rear bumper

Asking $4400 obo (feel free to throw your offers at me)

The car is located in Dallas, Texas

For any more information, eMail me at: eyustfu@yahoo.com

Pictures are at: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/eyustfu/album?.dir=/9617

need to sell the car quick, new price is at 4200 obo

Comment

Is it still for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Drift_Racer
        Is it still for sale?
        yep stil for sale, email me if your interested. i dont check the forums too often

Comment

bump

Comment

bummpp need to get rid of this car... asking $4,000 now

Comment

BUMPPP.........need to sell asap. $3650 FIRMM... email me at eyustfu@yahoo.com if your interested

Comment

ka24de

are you willing to sell the extra engine buy itself, what all is included if you do sell it, intake etc.

Comment

bump for the holidays

Comment

Working...
                  X