f/s SUPER ADVANS 17"s socal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f/s SUPER ADVANS 17"s socal

i need money for the holiday season so i need to get rid of these wheels for some extra income. they are Super Advan rims . they are 17x8 in the front and 17x9 in the back. the offset is +32 front and back. these are 4 lug 4x114.3. they have polished lip with white spokes. center caps are included. very minor curb rash on one wheel. no tires. i am open to offers. wheels are located in santa ana, ca . pick up welcome. i had these on my s13 and they cleared my jic sf1 coilovers in case you were wondering. any questions email me at s13homer@sbcglobal.net
    Attached Files
    Last edited by s13homer; 12-01-2004, 09:30 AM.

i want them.... 1st dibs!

Comment

f*ck him, I want em more.

Comment

ive been getting many offers for these wheels . 600 is the price right now, if you have a better offer ill consider it.

Comment

dam u guys with money!!!

Comment

dori has dibs at 650 as of now

Comment

ill cut u guys if u offer more u a holes.. this is liek 3 months pay check

Comment

sorry guys, due to the high demand that ive been getting for these wheels. price is now 700 firm. they are still for sale until i recieve payment or confirmation of payment.

Comment

hey what happend with our deal?

Comment

sorry , they are SOLD! adrian im still interested in the side skirts and lip.

Comment

300 its yours

Comment

Working...
                      X