2 Takata Harness for Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Takata Harness for Sale!

This true competition racing harness will not only will the catch an eye of any by-stander with its trademark green color, but also protect and secure a driver in his seat even under the most extreme conditions. Many Japanese professional racecar drivers rely on TAKATA 340MPH racing harnesses in pursue of their victories. TAKATA is a known sponsor of many GT, CART, Dirt Trial and F3 racing teams in Japan. TAKATA sponsored Honda NSX is very successful in the JGTC. Also, many All Japan Rally Championship drivers use TAKATA harnesses as well thanks to FIA certification (FIA8853-98.8854-98). If you are looking for high quality, FIA certified, super safe and eye-cathcing racing harness, look no further. Harness comes with signature Takata safety camlock buckle.

I have have 2 one is still in the box not even opened and one open but NEVER mounted. I like to sale the pair for $800 for the pair or best offer.

For you that want to see them here is a pic. Since they are new I am just stealing a pic from another site.

800 dollars?

Comment

^that sounds about right. I have seen them cheaper but not by much.

Comment

dp you still have the harness'? if you do can you email me, then maybe we can make a deal. my email is xscar22280@hotmail.com

Comment

???? are you f in serious? is that how much a takata harness sells for, just cause there JDM???? you can get a 5 or 6 point harness made by sparco, or momo, or simpson, or schroth for $400-500 a pair, why are these so damm expensive? im not trying to flame, just really want to know....

Comment

takata harness' cost alot because you have to pay the tax's from them to come from japan and alot of other costs. btw my friend has scroth and takata are wayyyy nicer. If i had the funds to buy some i would go for it in a second.

Comment

who ever is selling it, i'm really really interested, let me know if you still have them, i'd be more than happy to take it out of hands if you don't want them.

Comment

email garage718@aol.com have cash in hand ,sent you a pm but no reply

Comment

Working...
                X