89 240sx s13 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 240sx s13 for sale

I just recenlty bought a 240sx with a blown headgasket 2 weeks ago...as it turned out i need money for school really bad and i need 2 get rid of it ASAP..the car has about 100k miles on it on the ka24..its not running cause i took everything off 2 replace the headgasket on it so it would be driveable...the exterior is in good shape has a few dings but easly fixabale...the car has never been in an accident and i have the title for it..
    the car is in Atlanta GA..and i need 2 sell it ASAP..im asking $1000 for the shell and the motor...i wanted 2 do a sr20 swap and build a sil80 out of it but right now i really cant afford it..so whoever needs a s13 shell...let me know..whoever gets here first w the cash gets it...its $1000 bux and my # is 404 932 5220...once again the car is in atl ga and in good shape..as well as the interior...pics coming soon...im mad @ myself..but what can i do
    btw its a hatchback
    Last edited by ZeekSlideWays; 12-06-2004, 09:50 AM.

Uhh if its a s13 how were u planning on turning it into a Sil80.Is is a hatch or a coupe?? Cause u just said it was both.

Comment

240sx hatch
      reading >you

Comment

im not an idiot u *Censored**Censored**Censored*,i was wondering what he miss typed.

Comment

lol

yeah..reading still > you

Comment

anyways u two. cant we get along.. so whose going tobuy his car?

Comment

its still up 4 sale..anyone who wants it..

Comment

here is the car fellas
                Attached Files

Comment

white....my favorite color....bump

Comment

good..come and pick it up!!

Comment

"S13" refers to the chassis code of the 89-94 240sx, so coupe or hatchback, its still a S13.

Comment

*A piggys nose*
                        Someone should buy it. That bumper itself is worth about 100-200 dollars.

Comment

thank you my man...tell em!! haha..car is still on sale

Comment

DAMN me not having a job which means I don't have any money...let alone enough to purchase and get this baby running. That and I'm not that close to Atlanta.

Comment

Working...
                            X