Custome Sweaters, Shirts and Undies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custome Sweaters, Shirts and Undies!

Hey everyone just wanted to tell everyone about a new addition to the Project Girl Drifter site... on the bbs we have a section where my good friend Jadie makes DiY hoodies, shirts, undies, tanks, etc... here is some samples posted, she does really awesome work and it can say pretty much anything you want, if you want to get something different and one of a kind for someone on your christmas list then this is the thing for them! Check it out at www.projectgirldrifter.com/bbs under Jadies Trendy Lil Shop... Thanks!!!!!

Last edited by Wickdmarz; 12-06-2004, 02:53 PM.

Is cutome french or something?

Comment

Originally posted by LOVMUFN
      Is cutome french or something?
      French? LOL no I think shes Korean...

Comment

the funny thing is you both spelled it wrong.

is that just spray paint or actual screen printing ink? cause it looks like spray paint

Comment

Originally posted by frictionfighter
          the funny thing is you both spelled it wrong.

is that just spray paint or actual screen printing ink? cause it looks like spray paint
          Oh I get what hes talking about, lol I accidently spelled it with an "e" lol I'll change.

Not quite sure, but its machine washable and whatever. Go on the site and ask her if you want. But its a spray not a print.

Comment

The funny thing is, you think I misspelled anything. Wow, with how dense this forrest is I think I may have trouble getting out. What I meant was... CUTSTOM IS SPELLED INCORRECTLY IN THE TITLE... and now, I am going to go and ponder if I need a hoodie or not. I really like the "Don't hit [dookie]!!" one. I may have to get me some saaaaxxxxxaaaaayyy underwear too.
            Last edited by LOVMUFN; 12-06-2004, 03:27 PM.

Comment

yeah i know what you meant but youve mispelled it now twice, once trying to point out her error in a comedic way and the second time when you were notifing me of her spelling error. non-the-less it's a pretty nice hoodie.

Comment

Working...
              X