Eight-six parts need to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eight-six parts need to go

Sorry the whole car is not for sale anymore. I have gotten mostly low-ball offers so I am parting out the car to make more money.
    HKS Windmaster Exhaust: $500
    Brembo Brakes all 4: $100
    TRD F.Sway Bar: $125
    Addco R.Sway Bar: $125
    Racing Heat 14X7 Rims: $500
    JDM ECU: $200 obo
    TRD Clutch: $100
    TRD Flywheel: $100
    Ported/polish engine Head: $200
    TRD plug wires: $35
    Kaaz 2-way LSD: $300 obo
    ITB's 2-V blacktop: $300
    The LSD is in new condition, absolutly nothing wrong with it.
    All prices are OBO so send me an e-mail and I might sell cheaper.
    Last edited by Tybalt; 12-06-2004, 06:24 PM.

i'll tell you why your getting low balled

1 i hope those arn't stock sway bars becuase trds can be had for that price try selling them for 30 dollars
    2 what type of rims if they are gts thats funny
    3 i hope that ecu is special becuase you can get a gts harness and ecu for 140 the norm on club4ag.
    4 next time post what the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* they are and not just oh rims

Comment

Sorry about that not all of my former post copied over. The web page is: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/518698
      As is says on there the items are,
      Rims: Racing Heat 14X7 W/4 tires, 2 yokohama's and 2 crap brand (the cheap ones at discount tire). The off brand are new maybe 200 miles on them the Yokohamas probibly only have 300-800 easy driving miles in them
      ECU: JDM GTS-unit
      Sway Bars:TRD front and Addco rear

Thanks for being so helpful Tonesdef. Next-time you could just correct me because I missed something very small like the link to my site on ACCIDENT. Also if you had read my post it was referring to getting low-ball offers on my car not the parts. Most items have actually sold for more than I was asking. Let me know if the information I have provided is enough or simply e-mail me with any questions. tybalt7@hotmail.com
      Last edited by Tybalt; 12-06-2004, 06:25 PM.

Comment

i am to please. I figured they were trds or something or you were just really stupid so i covered both. And the GTS jdm ecu isn't really anydiffernt but if you sell it good for you. If i still had an 86 i would get the sways

Comment

bump

Comment

is the lsd still for sale? Zenki or kouki? Would you ship?

let me know
            THEJAPINO@yahoo.com

Comment

do you have the kouki front and back bumpers for sale? what about the JDM lights and the spoiler? and side skirts?

Comment

The LSD is Zenki. I might ship but if you are close like Cali it might be cheaper to drive down since it is still in the housing and I am shipping as a whole. Only the things I have listed are still for sale.

Comment

bump

Comment

hey, im pretty much interested in teh things you didnt list as for sale.. my AE86 is in teh shop, and i need to aquire as many of the parts before it comes out as possible...

I would really be interested in your bumper, and rear bumper, the LSD.. all of these would have to be shipped, and i would deifnitely be willing ot pay all shipping costs...

let me know

Comment

Working...
                    X