FS: 86 GTS HB- Chicago,IL $2k obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 86 GTS HB- Chicago,IL $2k obo

Okay im selling my project car because i just dont have the time or money right now. Im a college kid whose funds just ran out and went elsewhere....(school bills; no finantial aid sucks)

anyway its a 1986 GT-S hatchback 5spd
    -165,xxx on the odo.. which is accurate
    -15k on the engine rebuild
    -old school trd headers
    -cone type air intake
    -power sunroof
    -power windows
    -power mirrors(will need new passenger mirror as i replaced the broken one with a manual one. the drivers side doesnt work right now. it probably blew a fuse during the accident but i never looked into it.)
    -new front wheel bearings
    -Interior is real nice except for a cigarette burn on the drivers seat and the rear seat.
    -dash has no cracks and the clock and bezel are in good shape.
    -new windshield
    -windows are all tinted (its how i bought it)

anyways now the explanation
    i bought the car after an accident.. a truck ran along the passenger side. I started the restoration and just ran out. its got a new passenger door and i replaced the mirror. I tried my best to pull some of the dents out of the rear and smooth it out but it will probably require a new rear quarter to be welded in. This would be a great car if you're looking to drift it. im pretty sure it doesnt have factory lsd if it does it would be in need of a rebuild as the tires can be turned opposite directions while on a lift. The engine runs strong and pulls hard. The trans is still in pretty good shape and never really gives me any problems shifting. The clutch is going to have to be replaced soon but its still drivable without any problems(i use it as my daily driver now and it has never slipped)

i said $2000 obo because the better the offer the more extras you get. i bought a lot of stuff while repairing the car and therefore have a lot of extras... below 2k you get less above 2k you'll get more
    stuff ill include with 2k are

-sony casette head w 10cd changer
    -set of 4 black toyota snowflakes w not too great tires(ill take the tires off if you like, but would be good for a drift or two )
    -sr5 front(includes lip, corners, and extra grill w/toyota emblem
    -celica steering wheel (original owner took the trueno front and the momo steering wheel out before i bought it so i needed a wheel to get it home and the sr5 front was all i could get a short notice)
    -trd 3.5k rear springs cut to lower an extra 1/2inch
    -various odds and ends corner lights, side lights, broken passenger mirror, will also be included
    for a couple hundred extra ill throw in a pair of old school work exels 16x5's i believe, a 350 watt amp and some other stuff

thanks for checking this out and ill have pics up asap(hopfully today or tomorrow)
    Last edited by neko_noir; 12-12-2004, 10:28 AM.

-bump-

Comment

-bump- make me an offer!! needs to go soon!

Comment

Is the car still for sale?

Comment

yo! if car is for sale still and can be brought to texas I got the 2000!! I'd absolutly love to get an 86! lemme know quick before I buy one local, guy is offering 1700 bucks for an 86 but the starter is dieing...please lemme know soon

Comment

Working...
          X