looking for a 1991 Turbo II or NA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a 1991 Turbo II or NA.

Hello. Well I'm new to this forum so here I go. I am looking for a 1991 Turbo II or NA. Prefereablly the 91 TII. No convertibles. Sorry, its not that I dont like them, its just that convertibles are not my style. I would like to see one with a clean title, nice mileage, interior intact, lightly moded(if any), straight frame and exterior(minor dents or paint dont matter). Im located in Stockton, California. That's Nor-Cal, but I'm considering to travel if offer seems right(considerable distances). Im offering around $25-3000. Thanks for your time guys. Please email me offers at Pnoyangel@aol.com or PM me here. But please email me, i hardly check the boards. Thanks.

hey man i have 2 FC's that im willing to sell...buy 1 and i'll give you the other....i can get you some pics via e-mail if your interested...they are both 1987 N/A FC's one runs nice and one i have the motor out....plus i'll give you all the parts i have for the cars...way to much to list...i'll sell $2000 for all...very good deal...
    e-mail me at NHDrifterFC@aol.com if your interested.

Comment

check out my FC turbo II
      http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...threadid=10886

Comment

Working...
      X