89 240sx for sale 1st $1000 gets it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 240sx for sale 1st $1000 gets it

just recenlty bought a 240sx with a blown headgasket 2 weeks ago...as it turned out i need money for school really bad and i need 2 get rid of it ASAP..the car has about 100k miles on it on the ka24..its not running cause i took everything off 2 replace the headgasket on it so it would be driveable...the exterior is in good shape has a few dings but easly fixabale...the car has never been in an accident and i have the title for it....it is super white in color and 5 spd..
    the car is in Atlanta GA..and i need 2 sell it ASAP..im asking $1000 for the shell and the motor...i wanted 2 do a sr20 swap and build a sil80 out of it but right now i really cant afford it..so whoever needs a s13 shell...let me know..whoever gets here first w the cash gets it...its $1000 bux and my # is 404 932 5220...once again the car is in atl ga and in good shape..as well as the interior...pics coming soon...im mad @ myself..but what can i do
    btw its a hatchback

here is the car
    Attached Files

Comment

ahh come on...anyone...lol

Comment

i'll give $500 for it.

Comment

your joking right?? yeah i'd give you the front bumper and the tail lights and the engine for that...get a job

Comment

normaly I dont pay more then $300 for a non running S13, maybe a little more if the car has been kept up. for a grand you can get one that runs

Comment

but of course...

Comment

the 240sx, especialy the 89-90 models, are just not worth anything as a rolling chasis. because those cars are so cheap to upgrade makes it hard to part out, you could maybe sell interior parts and fenders if they are nice, thats it.

Comment

hollywood's got a point, super early year 240s(89-90) dont sell well as just a rolling chassis, mostly because the KA for those years was a single cam motor...you shouldnt really expect more than 800 for it at the VERY most

Comment

Re: 89 240sx for sale 1st $1000 gets it

Last edited by DeathscytheHell; 12-29-2004, 11:53 PM.

Comment

why woul dyou want to delte the post?

Comment

CAR SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                        X