Christmas Parts Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Parts Sale

I have a set of 17X8.5 (+28) Work VS-XX wheels forsale. They feature a full polish face with 2.5" polished lip. They have very minor rash on two of the wheels and the other two are fine. They come with brand new Faulken ST115 tires sized 215/45 all the way around. The tires have never been driven on. Additional pictures are available upon pm or e-mail request. Asking $1800. obo.

I also have a set of 17X8 (+35) 17X9 (+38) Nismo LM-GT2's up for grabs. They feature a full polished lip with grey face. They have Faulken Zeix tires sized 235/45F & 255/40R mounted on them with about 60% Front & 40% Rear tread life. Rims are in almost prestine condition with no curb rash. Pictures of these will be up soon. Asking $1600. obo.

JDM S15 steering wheel in perfect condition no scratches or blimishes. It is SRS airbag equiped and fits any 240sx. Center emblem features the silvia symbol surrounded by carbon fiber. Perfect for anyone looking for that JDM touch. Asking $230. obo.

SPL Fender braces for an S14. They are brand new never been installed. I have a set on my car and they make a noticable difference in chassis stiffness in the front end. Asking $210. obo.

5sp. conversion for the s14. The conversion includes trans, clutch, brake, all necessary clutch and brake lines, and ecu. The conversion does NOT include the clutch and flywheel. The parts have close to 70K miles on them so they are in very good running order. Asking $700. obo. I know how hard it is to locate all these pieces so please no low ball offers. Pictures available upon request.

Last is a set of BMW HID ballasts w/ igniters, d2s bulbs, and bezels from a 7 series BMW. They would be perfect for a retro-fit into a 240sx. All you need is a set of projectors. All parts are in working order. Asking $200. obo.

Please only serious inquiries and no low ball offers. If intrested feel free to email me at unkjoe28@yahoo.com or pm me. Thanx
    Last edited by YaShIoS14; 12-14-2004, 10:00 PM.

For a minute, I thought you were selling a xmas tree...Hint title...

Comment

How is $200 + shipping for the S14 Mirrors?

Comment

Working...
      X