95 s14 with sr20det and some more mods for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 s14 with sr20det and some more mods for sale

I dont want to sell this car but due to school loans and credit cards its about time i get my credit back. this car is presently on ebay though i dont believe anyone has gone over my reserve. Here is the ebay link with pics and if you wish to bid. Any reasonable offer will be accepted. I need to sell asap.
    link
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

Every modification has a receipt that can be given with purchase of car. All parts are professionally installed. Stock engine (ka24de) was swapped for a nissan silvia s13 jdm redtop sr20det. The engine and transmission only have 40,000 miles on them.

Modifications are the following:

New Nissan slave cylinder
    New Nissan master clutch cylinder
    New Spec Stage 3 6 puck clutch kit(capable of holding 450lbs of tq.)
    New Toda Billet Steel flywheel
    Steel braided clutch line
    New Brakes with lifetime warrenty
    New alternator
    Tien He coilover suspension (with wrenches)
    Greddy Type S Blow off Valve
    Apexi N1 muffler with 3" custom piping
    Apexi Super AFC II
    Ecu Rom and dyno tune by Secret Services in Florida (236 wheel horspower, 247 torque dyno chart on disk and will be given with purchase)
    Greddy 3" Downpipe
    Greddy VSPL Front Mount Intercooler
    Greddy Turbo Timer
    Greddy Profec B Spec II Electronic Boost Controller
    Z32(300zx Twin turbo) Mass Air Flow Sensor
    Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
    Denso Platinum Spark Plugs
    Flexalite Dual Fans
    Air Conditioning
    2- Front tires-Falken Azenis sport tires 205/55/16 (almost new condition)
    2-rear tires 205/55/16-good condition
    4-Stock Nissan 240sx Se rims(with good tires)
    4- 16"Jdm Nissan skyline r32 rims imported from Jarco
    New battery
    New dual fan controller for the flexalite fans

There are more pictures available at http://www.cardomain.com/id/mysweethatred

Vehicle Condition

Let me start off by saying this car is a monster. This is faster than mostly any car on the street. I have not ran this car at the track yet but many owners with similar setups are running high 12seconds to low 13secs in the 1/4 mile. This car runs perfect. There is nothing wrong with this car. i am regretfully selling this car because i have alot of school loans that need to be paid off. i dont want to sell this car what so ever but it is the only way to pay them off. I have taken amazing care of this car. The chasis has about 160,000 miles on it. When i bought it i paid a high price because this car looks like it had about 50,000 miles on it. The body is in really really good shape. No dents, no dings, and the paint shines great. Oil changes every 3000 miles, tune ups, and gear oil changes. This car was also garaged everynight and every November until March. I never chanced causing damage to this car by driving it in the snow.Every part installed was done mainly by xatracing in florida and then the rest when i got the car home was done at impo performance. I have all reciepts for this car totalling over 16,000 dollars in parts and labor. The paint on the car is a pearl white. It is the original paint so it has the usual rock chips here and there but shines and looks great when clean. This 240sx is really a headturner with the really loud blow off valve, loud turbo spool and beautiful body style. All engine parts work perfect and the engine is very strong with only 40,000 miles on it. The turbo is in great condition with no shaft play. This car is my everyday driver and is very very reliable. i really wish i didnt have to sell this car the next owner will love it.

bump

Comment

Willing to trade for a 94 300zx NA?

Comment

come on man didnt you read the ad. im selling to pay off debt. not get another car especially a na.

Comment

i just had a buyer for 11k who backed out anything close to that will take it. car needs to be sold asap.

Comment

Working...
          X