Parting Out: '89 AE92 GTSR5 Corolla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting Out: '89 AE92 GTSR5 Corolla

here is the deal... Let me know what you want, I'll give you a price.. All prices will be very reasonable.. Whatever you want pics of, just ask. I will be selling a whole 7AFE engine with only 90,000 miles on it and I will comp test it and vac. test it before I start to rip the car apart.

Here is a short list of good parts... Anything you want though I will go look at and take pics for ya.

Eibach Pro-Race Springs on KYB GR2 GT-S struts on all 4's
    Trueno front end (Possibly no hood scoop on the hood, because someone else wants to buy it)
    Whole 7AFE motor with 90,000 miles good condition will comp and vac test first
    14" Gunmetal 8 lug rims good condition wrapped with Uniroyal TigerPaw tires with 65% tread left
    Twin piston Corolla GT-Z front calipers including new brake pads and mounting brackets (direct swap) Included are a set of good slotted rotors (rotors are huge, which is why you need adapter brackets)
    4-2-1 Header and connecting pipe.. chromed and currently wrapped, excellent condition will work on 7AFE or 4AF/E motors
    Rear JDM Calipers excellent condition
    Brand new front and rear filled (solid) engine mounts
    Brembo front X-drilled and slotted rotors for use with stock brakes

Just msg me or leave a post with any offers or if you are looking for any other specific parts.. The only thing that is sold on the car so far is the driverside mirror.. The car has power locks and windows.. It's a complete car.. so I have all parts available for sale, most of which are GT-S parts.

yo are you selling the car as a whole or just for parts. let me know how much if u wanna sell the whole car an where the car is located.

Comment

Hey, I'll sell the whole car.. I'd like 1400 for it.. I'm in Allentown..

Comment

will these parts fit on a non gtsr5 ae92? do you know? Im interested in buying a few parts from you.

Comment

Well I say GTSR5 cuz it was a conversion.. originally SR5.. and I converted most of the parts to GT-S stuff.. So what parts do u need?

Comment

how much are the front calipers and the complete shock and spring setup. give me a seperate price for each please.

Comment

I assume you want the price on the Trueno twin-piston calipers..
              I'd like to get 200.00 for the setup...

For the suspension *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* I'd like to get 375.00

If you buy both items i'll sell the entire deal for 550.00 + s/h

or in other words a 25.00 discount.

Comment

those are some crazy prices...thats way too much for used parts. Good luck selling them.

Comment

im not too far away...im over by the poconos. would you be able to email me some pics. send to Absolut3Zr0@gmail.com.

Comment

Um yea.. real crazy.. cost me 450 brand new and I used them for 2 months now.. 375 is a REAL rip off.
                    You probably wouldn't even pay 300

Tommy, what do u want pics of?

Comment

well if ur wanna sell the car as a whole the car. im not lookin for parts....not now. im lookin for a complete ride.

Comment

Well, the car is still up for the part out.. so let me know what you guys want.. I'll sell the eibach springs for 200.00 .. or the whole spring and kyb gr2 strut setup for 300.00

If anyone is local and they want to come and pull the windshield out they are welcomed to do so .. will sell it for 60.00.. it's a brand new shield.

Comment

It has a mint condition black dashboard

Comment

bump

Comment

Ok here is a new price list..

Suspension, 250.00 that is for the Eibach springs including the KYB GR2 struts only 2 months old

Front Brembo X-drilled and slotted rotors - 60.00

Front JDM GT-Z Twin Piston calipers 110.00

Slotted rotors for the twin piston calipers - 25.00 for both

Plan style rotors for twin piston calipers - 15.00 for both

4-2 chrome header with 2-1 chromed connecting pipe - 90.00
                              (Will work on 4AF/E or 7AFE)

Complete 7AFE motor w/90k miles including A/C compressor and Alternator - 250.00
                              Motor comes complete with starter, distributor and everything else needed to run except spark plugs.
                              Wiring harness - 25
                              Automatic ECU - 20

8 Spoke gunmetal rims 4x100 pattern wrapped in Uniroyal TigerPaw HT tires with 65% tread excellent wear pattern - 200.00

Anything interior wise is available.. everything must go..

Parting out or selling whole Trueno front end.. whole deal for 400.00

Comment

Working...
                              X