Bride Brix for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bride Brix for sale

I am selling my bride brix reclineable with drivers side seat rail for S13/S14. The seat is in fairly good condition despite one small tear on the right side. If you are looking for a like new seat please dont waist my time. The seat is good for daily driving and at the track. The rail is a bride super low postion slider. Asking $500 but will bargin. Email me at jdmdrew@gmail.com

Here is an pic. It is the one on the left.

would these be real or the fake ones.

Comment

There are fake Bride seats out there?!?!?!?!!??!!!!?
      WHERE CAN I PICK SOME UP!?!??!

Comment

Originally posted by Drk_drftr
        There are fake Bride seats out there?!?!?!?!!??!!!!?
        WHERE CAN I PICK SOME UP!?!??!
        if someone says a pair of bride for around $800 most likely fake UNLESS they are stated, like this sale, it is used ;D then maybe it is maybe it isn't =] usually fabrication stiched like that on the seat usually aren't fake... usually... if the seller can post some proof of purchase, would be greatly appreciated.... btw is that black or blue?

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by C2 Powerhaus
          [B]if someone says a pair of bride for around $800 most likely fake UNLESS they are stated, like this sale, it is used ;D then maybe it is maybe it isn't =] usually fabrication stiched like that on the seat usually aren't fake... usually... if the seller can post some proof of purchase, would be greatly appreciated.... btw is that black o

They are real.. but they are sold

Comment

Working...
          X