Clear All

Whats the KBB on it?

Comment

www.kbb.com

Comment

Originally posted by PearlWhiteMike
        www.kbb.com

Comment

ya 9k seems a little high. im hoping to bring in some money for christmas, so i might be interested. but not at the current price with what i see.

Comment

Sorry, I must have been hitting the pipe too hard that day. Looking at the pic, yes it's obviously a R32. tail lights don't mean much these days but I can see the rear window and it's RHD. I honestly could not say what the hell I was looking at.

Originally posted by SilverGhost
            in the second pic it is next to a silver R32. you can see the circular tails....plus, where did you get s13 from? in the other pic it is next to an STI.....

Comment

Not to many people sell these cars for blue book, they are like turbo Mr2's, very hard to find especially in 5 speed, so people sell them for what they are worth, KBB dosent look at how rare a car is, just how old and how many miles and what options it has. If you find a better deal go for it though, I paid more then blue book when I bought it though.

Comment

wanna trade? sr20det, act stage2 clutch, hks flywheel, GAB coilovers w/ adjustable camber plates, blitz fatt, basiclly all you need is a good lsd and your set. car was orginally a project started like a year ago, but had to be put on hold since i moved to japan. if ur intrested pm me
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                  If you decide to part it out, I'd be VERY interesed in the hood, headlights, fenders, bumper, grill, and radiator bracket.
                  How dumb can you be to ask this question.

Comment

It's funny...my friend and I were sitting around the shop last night and I brought up this very same post when he mentioned he was trying to sell his nearly pristine 91 FC vert and was getting emails asking if he'd part it out. And we both had the same thoughts...people are freaking fruit loops.

Originally posted by TruenoCoupe

Comment

about the kbb thing, i paid lik a grand under kbb on my RPS13, but i think its different cause those are easier to fine in a 5 speed.....i like that s14, very clean, but i have my own car, lol.........maybe this was asked already, but why are you selling it?

Comment

Originally posted by TruenoCoupe
                        You tell me you bandwagon hopping Initial D nerd. If I was serious I would have actually PMed the guy. Don't start out your first 10 posts by being a fuccing prick or you won't make many friends.

Comment

yah

laffles

thats not even a dumb question he could buy it from the guy and then maybe he could use the money form that to put a s15 front on it and maybe get the amount of money hes asking for...
                          Last edited by TP | sil-beer; 12-25-2003, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Sorry, I'm not parting out the car if you dont like 9k then make me an offer, I am selling the car because I dont have a job anymore, if anyone wants to see the car just tell me you can come see it. If you want any specific pictures of any specific area of the car just ask, I have a digital camera its not a problem just let me know, if anyone is serious about getting this car just ask me and I will work with you. Reigistration and smog was just done on the car, so the car is good for another 2 years from now for smog. Anymore questions just ask, i'll be happy to answer anything.

-Nick
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRiceFC
                              It's funny...my friend and I were sitting around the shop last night and I brought up this very same post when he mentioned he was trying to sell his nearly pristine 91 FC vert and was getting emails asking if he'd part it out. And we both had the same thoughts...people are freaking fruit loops.
                              I might consider a trade + cash for Turbo II FC or S13

Comment

Damn, looks just like the project car im working on.

Oh and lets not turn this into a flame fest. Be serious, we are not here to argue or beyotch at each other.
                                Last edited by emission; 12-27-2003, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X