• Show
Clear All

• 1991 Nissan 240sx Coupe (So Cal)

Make: Nissan
    Model: 1991 240sx
    Mileage: 165xxx
    Title: Salvaged
    Transmission: Automatic (4 speed)

Description: This is a RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) vehicle, meaning its very sporty and a blast at taking corners, I"m selling this car due to the fact that I want to venture onwards to other cars. This is a good first car for anyone. The motor is the KA24DE (Dual Cam) and is running strong as ever,I've kept this car well maintained, changed the oil every 3000 miles, this is a non-smokers car. The engine has no rattles or leaks, just changed the radiator to a OEM Koyo radiator a few months ago, and changed the 2 front rotors. now for some problems, the suspension is a bit springy due to old age, there factory stock, the antenna doesnt move anymore, and theres a dent in the front driver side fender that has been fixed and primered, but was never painted,I also have a aftermarket sony stereo, the Radio works fine, but the CD player isn't working. Over all the car is great for daily driving. I'm asking 1000 OBO (Sold As Is)

Contact Method: Cheeseking181@yahoo.com
    Payment: Cash or Cashiers Check
    Attached Files

hey i am interested do u have aim??? if u do my is s15driftr...n do u have anymore pics??? i live in orange county

Comment

email for anymore questions

Comment

Working...
      X