Work Wheels VS-XX for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Wheels VS-XX for sale

I'm still trying to sell my Work Wheels still... I thought I had a buyer but he's becoming a dead beat and wont give me the money so I'm saling them again.

They are 17x8 and 17x9 5x114.3 Work Wheels VS-XX, Silver. front have about a 2 inch lip and the rear are about 2.5 inch lip. They are brand new in the box with the wrapping and everything in them still. Sorry no pictures at the time. But you can go to
    Work Super Wheels to look at what they look like. These wheels cost over 500 a piece and I'm selling for 1500, I think that is a fair price since I paid over 2000 for them. If you want any info. about them you can email me at phister24@yahoo.com or you can call me at 817-528-2810, you can leave a message and I'll get back to you. Thanks for looking

P.S. I'm also selling a rebuilt H22A4 engine that I just got rebuilt last month. I has new main bearing, rods pistons, gaskets, and installed a block guard. Also have spare h22A JDM Cams, camgears, valves springs ( inner and outter). I'm just parting out the car. Everything on it is for sale.

Rebuilt H22A4 engine - 3200 for just the engine and wiring harness and ecu.

4000 - for entire engine including the ps, alternator, ac, tranny, driveshafts. Also has a Clutch Master 9lbs flywheel, stage II clutch, Unorthodox Ultra SS pulleys on crank, alt, and ps.

Megan header, test pipe, and full Apexi Dunk Exh. - 450 for all
    Iceman CAI - 100
    Jacobs Electronics I.C.E Pak - 150 obo
    Apexi Rev Speed Meter - Version I ( first one ) - 100
    Spare H22A4 Head Bare ( no internals ) - 300/ 450 w/ JDM parts
    5x114.3 stock 1997 prelude wheels and tires ( have 90% on two tires and other two are brand new) - 400 obo
    Interior ( just email what parts you want I'll see )
    Tail lights - 200 obo

If you know anybody that is looking for parts for a 97-02 prelude let me know.

Thanks
    Last edited by phister24; 12-21-2004, 03:23 AM.

im sure exact offset will help alot!!

Comment

sorry about that the offset is +35 on all of them...

Comment

Can you give a few more details onthe Works? What type of disk is it (standard, deep rim, big caliper) ? What finish, (the face and the lip) do they come with valve stems, do you have matching lug nuts? Thanks

BTW I'm in Houston, would be willing to pick em up.
        Last edited by crusTE72corolla; 12-21-2004, 11:39 AM.

Comment

The wheels are a 3- piece light weight, silver finish w/mirror polished lip, the lug pattern is 5.114.3 it will fit most nissans, toyotas, mit., and some hondas. They are brand new in the box still wrapped up with the protective tape on the lips. The offset for the wheels are +35, so that is about a 2 - 2 1/2 inch lip on them. They come with valve stems, they are already installed, I put them on myself cause I thought I was going to have them on soon, but that didn't happen. the numbers on the inner wheels says 17x8 .0JJ and 17x9 .0JJ . The wheels are gorgeous, but I've switched my mind to 18's in stead and plan on getting JDM SSR Professor SP1 from gruppe-s.com. So I'm just selling these to make money for the other wheels. email for anymore questions, pics will be up soon sorry.

I have some black light weight kyokugen lug nuts brand new (20 lugs) I will give you them if you buy the wheels, I plan on getting either Volks lug nuts or another set of the kyokugen, when I get my next car.

Yes you can pick them up or I can meet you half way, or I will go down there to let you look at them. I can do it next week when I'm off, I work graveyard at a hospital so I wont be off till next week. you can call me to set something up.. 817-528-2810 just ask for Phi ( pronounced FEE ). Hope this helps you guys out...
          Last edited by phister24; 12-21-2004, 10:22 PM.

Comment

BUMP! I'll sell them 1300 with the lug nuts...

But I have to see, I might just have the back ones for sale... the 17x9 WORK VS-XX I'll sell them for 800 obo... I just need to sell them for some extra cash. just email me if you're interested.

Thanks for looking...

Comment

Working...
            X