fs: wheels: 3pc 16" 5 lug meshies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs: wheels: 3pc 16" 5 lug meshies

I have a set of 16" mesh wheels for sale they are custom 3-piece 16x7/16x8 +25 offset. They are my track wheels and are in pretty good shape. They have polished alum. lips that could stand to be repolished but can easily be made to shine again with a little love. The centers are black painted. They have been great track wheels for me saving me from tearing up my bbs meshies but I need the money so they are for sale now. I have pics from the last event with them and of them that I just took in the garage up at my webshots. They roll out straight when spun on the balancer and they balance out good with no vibration promlems. Im looking to get $500 for them since I have seen other wheels in similar condition go for $550 and $600 so I figure a little better price will help me sell them quicker. I personally have taken apart my other 3pc wheels in my house to refinish them it was very easy and these could also be stripped and the centers repainted or powder coated and the lips sanded and repolished for very cheap, I will give any help I can to whoever buys them if thats what they want to do. pics up at
    http://community.webshots.com/user/brainfoo
    email me or post here if you have any questions.
    btw: wheels have not been cleaned since the last event so they are a little dirty if you are interested I can clean them up and take more pics.
    thx,
    Bryan
    brainfood@sbcglobal.net
    Last edited by brainfood; 12-28-2004, 09:27 PM.

bump

Comment

I need to sell these price drop $400 obo

Comment

bump lots of interest but I am looking for a socal buyer let me know if anyone is interested.

Comment

hum....

Mesh up front steel's in back with pepboys supreme spinner hub caps goin slideways... Oh Yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

I will take $475 shipped that is a screaming deal and cant see going any lower it is not worth it to sell them, You cant get a set of wheels that fit decent for any cheaper than that. If anyone wants them for $475 shipped email me I can ship today if you do paypal or we can work something out

Comment

email me howangpham@hotmail.com

Comment

email sent, still for sale

Comment

ttt bump ttt

Comment

????

Hey dood just woundering if you could actualy post the pictures/ links on here so i dont have to keep bothering you with e-mails

Thanx

Mike

Comment

still for sale?

Comment

yeah I still have them

Comment

bump these are still for sale I cleaned up the lips a little they look much better still same price $475 shipped or $400 local socal pickup.

Comment

Working...
                          X