looking for buyer or trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for buyer or trader

hey my friend has a 96 240sx. selling it for 4000 looking for someone to trader or sell. email me at jcortez27@hotmail.com and ill get u guys any info on the car. oh and the reason he wants to get rid of it he doesnt like the s14, if i remember correctly he wants a coupe s13 but thats up to him to decide im just spreading the word for sale or trade. thanks.
    Attached Files

just a bit more info it has leather intersted but its all torne up. missing radio. cracked front glass and bumbs here and there but nothing bad. missing lights in the front. VIN #JN1AS44DXTW050153. thats all the info i got for now. thanks guys.
    Attached Files

Comment

Stick?

Comment

that sure is alot of stuff wrong... did he get it stolen??? it seems like stuff that happens when it gets jacked... send me some info. my brother might be up to a trade for his s13 coupe. with some suspension mods. 951 area

Comment

ok no its automatic and no clue if it was stollen or not all i know is he got it from some guy in san diego who owns a auto sales weird part is he sold it as a private seller but my friend has the pink and stuff and am pretty sure its not stollen since everything passed. IM me at Int3l27 for more info

Comment

bump....

Comment

Working...
            X