pair of imitation bride racing seats with rails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pair of imitation bride racing seats with rails

i know these are imitation racing seats i got on ebay. my stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored* dint research and when i got them i found out that bride doesnt make seats in suade. im an idiot. well they work but imitation doesnt work for me so if anyone wants them their 500 for the pair not including shipping and just leave ur zip and illg et a price for shipping this things. i would rather do local pick up though i live in socal 909. i would love if someone could get these of my hands its a pretty good price and would have been better if they where real hahaha thanks fellas.
    Attached Files

Are the rails the sliders or the mounts and if they are the mounts, what car are they for. How much would shipping be to 79121? I am interested.

Comment

ill ship them there for 30bucks and the rails are just rails for the s14 240sx is what i was told but havent mounted them. it seems to be the bar that adjust the front to back and the sliders to me for both seats. IM me at int3l27 on aim if u can. for more info

Comment

hey i want to buy the seats, rails, and all needed to put in my s14. call me at (254) 760-2261 so that i know what i need to do to purchase these from you. or you can email me at bgibbons@vvm.com that is if you still have these for sale.

Comment

u have mail.

Comment

hey my zip is 76513 belton tx. how much for shipping? email me at bgibbons@vvm.com
            Are they still for sale, i didnt get your reply

Comment

When they sell those seats, they come with just the sliders, you would still need to buy the bracket for your car.

Comment

yeah hes completly right i checkt it out today and it was just the sliders. the brackets need to be bought seperatly. thanks.

Comment

bump..... still available and they come with sliders. emaile me ASAP or send money to my paypal at jcortez27@hotmail.com and ill send them out as soon as i get the cash.

Comment

Working...
                  X