Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 1990 240sx, KAAZ, JIC, SPARCO

sold
    Last edited by 619drifter; 01-07-2005, 11:40 AM.

Comment

why exactly do you think you can get 4000 for it ? yes it is setup nicely, but most people will not want to shell out 4gs for a car without an sr, maybe im just dumb and old fashioned, but ya thats just how i feel so i thik you should change 4000 firm to 4000 or best offer.

throw up some pictures mr kaaz, jic, sparco

Comment

im pretty sure he spent way more then 4k on that car. he shouldnt lower the price just because you disagree with it. im sick and tired of people saying " your asking too much" . 619 drifter if i were you id jack up the price . wayne if your not going to buy it, why do you care? seriously

Comment

i understand your opinions, and you are entitled to them! if you are interested in purchasing my vehicle definately let me know and if you are planning on building a vehicle with close to the level of upgrades as mine I would be more than happy to help you, but if you think my price is too much you probably allready have a car, won't be building a swapped drift car anytime soon, and are not interested in buying mine anyway so we are both wasting our time...sorry wayne plese leave my thread alone

I will be happy to email pics to serious parties like bobby from colorado who currently drifts, has 2 other 240's in his stable, has had a swapped 240 allready, and feels that my vehicle is priced very well for the parts it has on it and it being a clean title car.

happy drifting!
          Last edited by 619drifter; 12-31-2004, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by s13homer
            im pretty sure he spent way more then 4k on that car. he shouldnt lower the price just because you disagree with it. im sick and tired of people saying " your asking too much" . 619 drifter if i were you id jack up the price . wayne if your not going to buy it, why do you care? seriously
            huh, i never said the price was to high ? i just said that he should change "firm" to "or best offer" geeze, bite my head off. in this industry, it is almost impossible to break even with a project so if you put x amount into a car, theirs almost no way to make x amount back.

if you do the math i could say you prolly put about 5500 to 6000 into that car, and thats if everything is brand new, ya i do know my sh!t. and im not sure why i do care, your right, im outta this thread im sorry homer, didnt mean to offend you

and to 619, keep doing your thing, im sure youll get more bites if you throw up some pictures, keep doin your thing brotha

Comment

Hey I've been searching a bit for a decent setup, if you've still got the car maybe u could hook up some pictures! Thanx!

Comment

would you sell coilovers seperate?

Comment

Originally posted by VIP C33
                  would you sell coilovers seperate?
                  coilys from US to NZ... im sure you could get some from jap or even here in AUS!

- adz

Comment

I will send pics to those who are serious about coming to socal to buy the car..... no parts are for sale seperately sorry....

Comment

buying a geo metro hatchback today so I am now taking all offers on this car

Comment

y a geo? no1 wants that car

Comment

the geo is a good daily driver 47 mpg and insurance is like 200 a year! next fun car is an EVO8 and it gives me the abililty to save for an EVO8

Comment

Working...
                          X