• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85 Corolla GTS hatch, Cali

Helping a family member sell this car.

1985 Toyota Corolla GTS liftback.

Engine and drivetrain:
    We were told that the engine was replaced a year ago, fairly new with about 10k on it. It runs great, idle properly, no leak, runs very strong, and such. A new clutch was added 4k miles ago. The tranny has some 2nd gear problem when the car is cold. But after everything warms up, it is fine. The rear end is not equipped with a LSD. All a/c equipment was removed, except the a/c compressor.

Interior:
    The dash has some cracks, the driver seat has a tear on the side support. The rear seat is in pretty good condition along with the passenger side seat. It does show wear and fade.

Exterior:
    The car was involved in a minor accident, however the frame was straighten out, new radiator support was put in, and all necessary body panels were off a silver GTS donor car. There is no major rust anywhere, just small body surface rust from paint chips. None that are bigger then your finger nails. There are some dents and dings around the car.

Suspension:
    The suspension is stock. The previous owner did cut the stock spring and the shocks are blown. New Prothane front sway bars bushing was added 4k miles ago. For its age, the suspension does show that the bushing will need to be renewed. It is pretty common for Corollas. Everything is there, nothing is bent or unusual. The car does ride pretty good with current suspension, however we will include a set of stock unmolested GTS spring and rear shocks that are still in good condition.

Misc:
    No back windsheild wiper (rare option)
    No cruise control (rare option)
    oem cup holder
    Kouki stock steering wheel

Bad:
    The car has all of its a/c items removed but the a/c compressor.
    The heater core was bypassed for some unknown reason, we assume that the radiator core may be leaking, however we are not sure. The car could use a new paint job and some body work.

Note:
    We have all A/C items, we will included it if the buyer request.

Price: SOLD

Aim: certifiedasskick
    Email: dunnkevin@sbcglobal.net
    MSN: certified2kickurass@hotmail.com (my comp won't allow me to log into hotmail, so please send emails to the above email addy.

Pics: I have a few pics, non that are up to date, so I will be taking some soon. Email me for them.
    Last edited by AeBaSupLook; 01-02-2005, 02:08 PM.
Working...
X