FS: '89 Hatch w/ SR20DET Built to order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: '89 Hatch w/ SR20DET Built to order

Up for sale is a 1989 Fastback shell with an installed SR20DET Redtop (S13). The car is a 5spd with a set of 50mm widebody rear fenders installed. We will be installing the SR20DET, and any other modifications or upgrades you desire.

The turnaround time will be roughly one week for a base install, with more time being alotted for modifications. We can install anything from engine modifications to body components. Basically the car can be given to you as a baseline vehicle so you can start with a 240sx with the engine already professionally swapped. Or, if you want, we can completely build the car to your specs.

The base install will be roughly $2000 to $2500. A deposit will need to be made on the vehicle, and the remaining balance will be due upon completion of the work. We can even have the car delivered to you if your not local (we are in Baltimore Maryland). Each additional modification will be assessed and priced accordingly, but you will not find a better deal than this for a built car.

Give us a call if you have questions, or email: sales@completekustoms.com

Telephone: 443-956-5386

ttt...

Comment

How much for it in total? Car and swap; ready to drive.

Comment

yeah how much

Comment

Your looking at $3000 for the car and the install, all ready to drive away.

The cost is higher because the s13 shell that is posted above, is gone. So we would be doing the same thing, only purchasing a different shell to use.

Comment

if you can get me a rust free half decent body with a fresh swap ill definately pay- send me a message with more details btracer@comcast.net

Comment

hey same here send me some more info please

Comment

I am also very interested in this set up...I will email you some questions today. Please contact me by email or pm's....

Who do I ask for when i call that phone number? Who will know what i talking about when I ask about the 240zx SR20DET swap?

peace Jonathan

Comment

When you call the number (443-956-5386), I am the only one who will answer it. Next week will be a different story, as we will have a land line setup at the shop. The mobile number I use now is just for convience as I spend 90% of the day out of the shop. BTW, my name is Donny.

Another thing to note to everyone, $3000 is the regular price for this when we use our own imported SR motorsets. However we are out of stock right now from our own supply, and thus go through a local vendor nearby. This causes the price to rise because we only use clips from the vender rather than motorsets. The price jumps up to $4000, but we will have a clip to use meaning you will get a guage cluster and other various odds and ends you may want.

Comment

hey donny my name is brian and im very interested in this operation u have goin on here. i would def like more info on it so if u could pm me or email me at brianrice6969@hotmail.com i would appreciate it
                    thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X