FS/ Drift Spin Turn Knobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/ Drift Spin Turn Knobs

I have 3 Drift spin turn knobs available!!

2 for S13/S14/S15

1 for AE86/Mazda Miatas NA6 and NA8/FC3S (second gen. RX-7)

Hurry they WILL sell fast!!

click me for the SpinTurnKnobs

um... aren't drift knobs just gimmics?!

I for sure as hell never use one

Comment

uh...what....are they?

Comment

Well almost every drifter i know in Japan (99.9%) uses them!!! They are a simple accessory.

There purpose is to take your mind off of squeezing button. When you have it on your car your parking brake will not lock, unless you want it to. So you can yank the E-brake and let go to, it just drops back into place.

E-brakes are used to iniate drifts, correct angle, slowdown (when drifting tandem, or downhill, etc..), gymkana type turns, etc....

Not a gimmic.

PrOxLaMuS© S30: well judging from your car i would say you would never use one because you dont need one.
        1. automatic
        2. big speaker box
        3. old car that it wouldnt fit on anyways so i dont understand why you even bothered wasting bandwidth with your post?????
        4. ......I will stop

Last edited by JDMparts; 01-04-2005, 08:58 PM.

Comment

do they just mount on the ebrake? or what

Comment

What kind of car do you have??

AE86/Miata/FC3s/etc.... One is very easy. Just unscrew the e-brake button, pull out the spring and screw in the Spin Turn Knob.

For Nissans there are 2 ways...

1st: Easy way: just slid it over the E-brake button. Finished

The best way: i can find a link with directions for you. A little more difficult but not too bad. (i am not a mechanic and dont like working on my own car, and i did mine easily!!)

Comment

ahh i see...

I was thinking it was one of those spinning knobs on the steering wheel

too bad it won't work on my car

BTW - the speakers are removed..

but hey! you can drift with an automatic trust me! For my car, all I needed was an 4.11 differential for more low end torque distribution, and technique.

Naturally an e-brake is used ALOT, but i need more speed going into a corner than someone with an manual tranny.

Comment

worth every penny, they are easy to install and work very very well. bump for some good stuff.

Comment

do you know if an AE86 one would fit a MK3 Supra, or if there's a special one?

Comment

Wow thats a good question!!?? Whats the code on that car(i am not a supra expert)? I can find out.

PS. Did you look at the picture on my site? The Toyota one is the Red one, and has a list of all the car codes that it fits.

Comment

no, i didn't check, my bad, i'll check

ok, i checked, it has my supra code(ma70)
                      i would seriously buy one from you, but my friends getting me one when he goes to fukuoka for 3 months, sorry. by the way have you ever heard of a company called jdm market? He will be working there when he goes? Thanks for the info, i appreciate it, sorry again for not buying one.
                      Last edited by Ziptyed; 01-05-2005, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I know TAKA!! LOL

Comment

thats crazy, lol, but i meant he's gonna work for taka, his names Evan.

Comment

Well you should buy mine anyways!!! ITs only $20 shipped!!! They are pretty hard to find in Japan, actually. They always sell out quickly! Oh yeah, i just moved back from Fukuoka last month.

Comment

maybe

Comment

Working...
                              X