FS; SR20DET Engines in Cali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS; SR20DET Engines in Cali

[[FONT=Arial Black]wut up everyone.. have 10 sr engines complete set up with tranny.

$2000 free shipping in cali also have some rb's,ca's and 4 age

call 325 669 9127

comes with
    engine
    harnees
    computer
    ingnitor
    tranny

everything you need to drive it.

if you would like to order an engine that i dont have listed giveme a call. i will hook you up with a good deal...

thanks
    david

hitandruncrew
    Last edited by HITANDRUNCREW; 01-18-2005, 12:37 PM.

price change

$1800 free shipping in cali.. or if you are with in 4 hours of sacramento. or you want to meet up.

thanks
    david

hitandruncrew

Comment

I'm in santa rosa and looking for a 4age and an s14 sr20det
      give me a quote for each please or just Pm me it.

Comment

4age's cheap like $300 s14 depends on what set up you want

Comment

In about 6 months I will have a S13 and i am looking at the sr20 redtop w about 30000 mi. Do u get frequent shipments or is this a one time deal??

Comment

frequent shipments. we are opening another shop in Sacramento. Just give us a call or hit us up on here whenever your ready or have questions about anything.

thanks
            david

HITANDRUNCREW

Comment

I live in OC in Orange. What's shipping i didnt understand what u meant above.

Comment

sorry . we will get shipments every month or every month in a half. if you live in cali we will bring the engine or whatever else you ordered or want to you that way you can save money. instead of paying $1800 etc for the engine and $400 for shipping costing $2200..

thanks
                david

HITANDRUNCREW

Comment

where do you guys get your engines and do you perform any leakage checks or any thing like that?

Do you get any other kinds of parts like levin fronts or rear axles??

Thanks,

Frank

Comment

all the engines are from japan and they were all checked out before we shipped them. but if there was a problum with an engine we would refund your money or exchange the engine. depending on how long you have had it and if you have already changed everything on it.

i believe we have a few levin front ends now. im not sure about the rear axles i dont believe we have any in this shipment. but we can get them. we get them out of the older mark 2's i belive they are a lot stronger for the corolla's. we might have a roll cage for a corolla. i think a 7 point but dont hold me to that one.

but anything we dont have now. we can get you on the next shipment. just let us know what you need.

thanks
                    david

HITANDRUNCREW

Comment

Whats your price on a full swap CA18DET motorset?

Comment

hey man the deal sounds good on those sr's. i got someone selling me one for $1500, but for that price i dont know if i can trust it. i will go ahead and give you a call. btw, im out on the east coast in Jax, fl. thanx- Jin

Comment

C2 I SENT YOU AN EMAIL. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING GIVE ME A CALL. SHIPPING WILL BE FREE DUE TO THAT YOUR IN CALI

THANKS
                          DAVID

Comment

yo dave you back in oki? ay i need to talk to you about maybe getting some space in container.... is your number still the same if not pm it to me oh yea by the way this is chris

Comment

for directions or any more info please call

916 334 7743 ask for dave he is the owner

thanks
                              david

Comment

Working...
                              X