No announcement yet.

FS; SR20DET Engines in Cali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hummmmm I want an SR but will the RB come with everything needed to swap into either an S13 or S14? LMK I have a great lowball for you that you'll probably deny but F*ck it! It's worth a shot!

Comment

RB20DET kit comes with :

RB20DET enigne with turbo
      Transmission
      ECU
      Un-cut Harness
      Ignitor

Let me know what your lowball offers are...I can take it...HIT AND RUN CREW

Comment

Originally posted by jrc240sx
        I am interested in one of the SR20det black top kits, would you ship to UT (84084 zip). Are they missing anything? ignitor chips or anything random like that? you can send me a email at joerc240sx@hotmail.com or just post back here. Also i dont get off work tell late, what would be a good time to call you. Thanks

Joe

They are not missing anything , and they come with the ignitor. Shipping to Utah would be anywhere from $300-$400. I can arrange the shipping from my end and I'll find the best price. Give me a call anytime...916 952-9776

Comment

Originally posted by GaijinSmash
          How much are you thinking about selling that SR20-swapped 240 for? Pics?

As soon as I get some seats for the interior and the front bumper painted, I'll put up some pics...and the price..probably about $3500-$4500. Already been smogged so it will be legit for awhile...Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma
            How much do you think the entire install will cost for redtop sr20? engine, tranny, shipping to 68467 and having it installed

i gotta have it all installed by someone professional cuz i dont really have the tools/time to do it myself if anyone has an approximate cost of that it'd be cool.

Sorry I have no idea where 68467 is and I have no idea how much someone there is going to charge you to install it...

Comment

how long will your prices stay this low? cause i might be ordering some stuff in the future....

Thanks,

Frank

Comment

68467 is middle of nebraska, whats an approx install cost in your area? im just trying to get any idea of how much i gota have on hand

Comment

Originally posted by HitAndRun
                  As soon as I get some seats for the interior and the front bumper painted, I'll put up some pics...and the price..probably about $3500-$4500. Already been smogged so it will be legit for awhile...Dave
                  Yeah, I'm really interested in starting my project car. Pics soon please .

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma
                    68467 is middle of nebraska, whats an approx install cost in your area? im just trying to get any idea of how much i gota have on hand
                    For the kit and shipping would be $1750 total. It costs about $800-1500 to have it installed over here...let me know if you have any other questions...Dave

Comment

slightly off topic

could u import cars too? For "race, show use only" If so how about a bncr32? Skyline pricelist appreciated.

Comment

I want a RB20DET.

Just just to be sure it comes with ECU and Harness right?

Please PM me or email me at bjandkelly@juno.com.

I am about ready to start a 89 240SX project and actually wanted a RB20 Conversion.

Comment

Shot you a email regarding a SR setup, let me know

Mike
                          www.gruppe-s.com

Comment

i need a 98 s14 front clip from japan...o does s15 have 6spd trannies? and if they do can u get one for me? give me a price...

Comment

the s15 is 6 speed but we woln't see you one due to the fact that they are horrible tranmissions. only s14 or aftermarket. price depends on miles and what brand of clutch. due to s15 is pull and s13/14 push. we can get just about anything you want.all depends on money. but let us know if you would like to buy something or order.

thanks
                              david

HITANDRUNCREW

Comment

Hey Yours Deal sound good but do u have a silvia s13 front end if u do and i buy the front and sr how much would u ask for it. Thanks/OUtta

Comment

Working...
                                X