No announcement yet.

For Sale; R32 SKYLINE Front-end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you get a 13b-RE (cosmos twin turbo 13b)

Comment

any chance you have a pair of turbos for a 91 300zx? i work at a shop and pulled off a set for the customer to get rebuilt. he took them to some guy to get them done and the dude that he took them to took off with them. all i really need is a couple of cores that are rebuildable. if you have a set thats good i won't say no to that as an option though. thanks alot for any help.

Comment

What size are they? I think I have two T25 and maybe only 1 T25g...let me know the size and I'll check...Dave

Comment

dude i have no clue what size. i do know that it's a twin turbo, and the exit to the intake unbolts, if that helps. i figured i was getting them back so i didn't bother to remember. i'll ask our nissan guy at work, i'm more the toy mazda guy. thanks for looking.

Comment

If you pm me your phone number, I'm pretty sure I have them for you...I'll call and we'll discuss prices...Dave

Comment

Bump bump bump

Comment

sorry about the delay in response. the customer found the guy and is getting the turbos rebuilt. and i'll belive it when i see it . i figure if the guy left and didn't tell anyone then he's leaving again. thanks for looking , and i'll defenitly pm you if i still need them. again sorry about the wait, just trying to get all the info all over again.

Comment

Working...
                X